As part of the test-and-adjust process for MyMagic+ and based on the success of the test occurring at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, a test of Disney FastPass+ service will begin at Magic Kingdom Park on January 14, 2014. This test will allow all Guests (including those not staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel) visiting Magic Kingdom Park the ability to make three FastPass+ selections for the current day at that theme park using FastPass+ kiosks. Disney’s FASTPASS Service (using paper FASTPASS tickets) will not be available throughout the duration of this test at Magic Kingdom Park.
Kiosks are located near the Diamond Horseshoe, Mickey’s PhilharMagic, Pete’s Silly Sideshow, Stitch’s Great Escape! and Town Square Theater. Additional locations to make FastPass+ selections will be available in key areas throughout the park. These may change over the course of the day as demand permits. Temporary signage will be used when they are in effect, and FastPass+ Cast Members will be present to assist Guests. Cast Members using mobile devices will be available near the FastPass+ kiosks to assist Guests in making FastPass+ selections. Disney’s FASTPASS Service (using paper ticket dispensing) will not be available during the test. FASTPASS ticket dispensers will be covered up to avoid confusion. Guests will receive information about the test at the auto plaza. This information will also be available for Guests to pick up throughout the park. Guests visiting Disney’s Animal Kingdom will continue to have the opportunity to participate in the same FastPass+ test as well.
Guests who are NOT staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel will have the ability to make up to three FastPass+ selections using one of the FastPass+ kiosks located throughout the theme park., will have the ability to modify these using FastPass+ kiosks, will redeem their FastPass+ selections by touching their theme park tickets to the touch points at the FastPass+ experiences they have chosen, and will have access to use Disney FastPass+ service at only Disney’s Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom Park. Guests who are not staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel can still use Disney’s FASTPASS Service (using paper FASTPASS tickets) at Epcot and/or Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Guests who ARE staying at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel will continue to engage in MyMagic+ as they have been and have the ability to make three FastPass+ selections in advance or day-of for one park per day, will continue to have the ability to select, modify or cancel their FastPass+ selections using My Disney Experience on their mobile devices, at FastPass+ kiosks or at service centers.
FastPass+ experiences available during this test are:
• The Barnstormer
• Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
• Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin
• Dumbo the Flying Elephant
• Enchanted Tales with Belle
• Haunted Mansion
• “it’s a small world”
• Jungle Cruise
• Mad Tea Party
• The Magic Carpets of Aladdin
• Main Street Electrical Parade
• The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
• Meet Ariel at Her Grotto
• Meet Cinderella and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall
• Meet Mickey Mouse at Town Square Theater
• Meet Rapunzel and a Visiting Princess at Princess Fairytale Hall
• Mickey’s PhilharMagic
• Monster’s Inc. Laugh Floor
• Peter Pan’s Flight
• Pirates of the Caribbean
• Space Mountain
• Tomorrowland Speedway
• Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
• Wishes! Nighttime Spectacular
FastPass+ kiosks (or Cast Members with mobile devices) are available at the following
• Mickey’s PhilharMagic
• Near The Diamond Horseshoe (in Frontierland)
• Near Pete’s Silly Sideshow (in Storybook Circus)
• Stitch’s Great Escape
• Town Square Theater
Latest posts by Krista (see all)
- 6 Reasons to Check out Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Presents CIRCUS XTR EME and How to Get a Free Ticket for Your Baby! - October 23, 2014
- My Fantasy Bands – Accessories for your MagicBand - September 5, 2014
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Join The Disneyana Fan Club - August 31, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!