The Jungle Cruise is a total Disney classic! Located in Adventureland, between The Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse and Pirates of the Carribbean, this is a “must do” on EVERY visit to the Magic Kingdom!
As you board your 1930s style safari boat, you never know what kind of adventure you’re about to embark on! Before you know it, you’ve traveled the Nile, Amazon, and other rainforest rivers with some jokes and fun along the way!
- Sit near the front of the boat, as one of your children could be chosen as a “guest skipper”.
- You will NOT get wet on this ride.
- Every skipper tells corny jokes-be prepared :).
- The ride lasts about 10 minutes.
- Wait times are typically between 10-20 minutes.
This is one of those attractions that has a fast pass system, but the wait time is typically pretty short. This is one of the funniest rides at Walt Disney World, and is great for EVERYONE in your travel party. Remember that although the waiting area is covered, it can still get very hot while waiting in line.
Quick Tip: This is a fun ride at night or early in the day before it gets too hot.
Overall, we give the Jungle Cruise an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Club Disney is now open in Disney’s Hollywood Studios! - December 1, 2015
- First look inside the all new Star Wars Launch Bay at Disney’s Hollywood Studios - December 1, 2015
- Tom Hanks confirms Toy Story 4 is in production! - November 30, 2015