It’s the “happiest cruise that ever sailed”, and of course it’s found at the most magical place on Earth! It’s a Small World is located in Fantasyland, and it is a must do attraction! You’ll enjoy the sweet children from around the world who sing the happy tune while you sail along, visiting many countries from around the world. Suddenly, as you exit, everyone is dressed the same, yet enjoying their cultural differences.
- It’s a Small World is a great attraction for the whole family. There is no height requirement, and taking your little one for a sail on the “happiest cruise that ever sailed” is a memory you’ll always cherish.
- The ride lasts about 10.5 minutes, and the wait time is minimal. Boats load quickly, and you can relax in the air conditioning.
- Each boat holds about twenty people.
- If your boat is stopped in a “traffic jam”, make sure you keep your little ones seated. Enjoy the sights and sounds, along with the air conditioning, before venturing back out to tour the Magic Kingdom.
It’s a Small World is an attraction you’ll want to visit again and again. Everyone in your family will love it, and you’ll find yourself returning to it again and again!
Quick Tip: When your boat is ready to sail, look up. You’ll see a window to Pinocchio’s Village Haus, and you can wave to the guests eating inside.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Get a head start… Cyber Monday starts right now on Tee Public - November 30, 2015
- Top 10 Disney World Rides You Must Do Each Visit! - November 27, 2015
- Busted Tees Black Friday SaveOMeter Sale - November 27, 2015