Tomorrowland Speedway is located in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park. This attraction is geared toward young drivers, but kids and adults can have a great time on it! It is designed after the Indianapolis Speedway, but with families and young drivers in mind.
- Waiting in line can get hot-there’s not really any shade-so be prepared with a drink and some snacks.
- There is an observation area, of shaded bleachers, for family members to watch the “races”.
- Real life race feel with the icons, sounds, and signs of famous race tracks.
- They are very strict on the height limit, so plan on having your child measured before they get in the car.
- If you have two children who can’t reach the pedals, you can ride with one and request that a CM ride with the other.
- The child can steer, and you can push the gas pedal.
The .4 mile long, 4 lane track, leads to good family fun at Tomorrowland Speedway. The line may appear long, but it moves very quickly. You and your racer can hit up to 7 mph while have a great time! This is for sure one of the rides that kids really look forward to while visiting Magic Kingdom. It’s not to be missed!
Quick Tip: The best time to visit this attraction is early in the morning. There is no FastPass available for this attraction.
Overall, we give the Tomorrowland Speedway an “A”.
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!