Tomorrowland Speedway is located in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom Park. This attraction is geared toward young drivers, but kids and adults can have a great time on it! It is designed after the Indianapolis Speedway, but with families and young drivers in mind.
- Waiting in line can get hot-there’s not really any shade-so be prepared with a drink and some snacks.
- There is an observation area, of shaded bleachers, for family members to watch the “races”.
- Real life race feel with the icons, sounds, and signs of famous race tracks.
- They are very strict on the height limit, so plan on having your child measured before they get in the car.
- If you have two children who can’t reach the pedals, you can ride with one and request that a CM ride with the other.
- The child can steer, and you can push the gas pedal.
The .4 mile long, 4 lane track, leads to good family fun at Tomorrowland Speedway. The line may appear long, but it moves very quickly. You and your racer can hit up to 7 mph while have a great time! This is for sure one of the rides that kids really look forward to while visiting Magic Kingdom. It’s not to be missed!
Quick Tip: The best time to visit this attraction is early in the morning. There is no FastPass available for this attraction.
Overall, we give the Tomorrowland Speedway an “A”.