Located in Tomorrowland, Stitch’s Great Escape showcases that ornery character at his best! He’s at it again! Guests are invited to help capture Stitch, also known as Experiment 626. You are “briefed” by the Galactic Federation Councilwoman on your mission, and then led into a circular auditorium to take you seat. The harnesses come down, and you better get ready for some craziness with Stitch! Before you know it, the little guy is bouncing on your shoulders and just causing mayhem!
- Stitch’s Great Escape is good for older children. It can be very dark, loud, and scary for younger children.
- There are lots of sensory effects in this attraction-water, smoke, feeling Stitch run across your shoulders, bouncing, smells, etc. Prepare your child for this before getting on the ride.
- The harnesses can be sort of uncomfortable, so be prepared for that.
- The height requirement is 40 inches.
- If you are at all sensitive to smells, noises, or touch, this ride may not be for you.
This is a great addition to Tomorrowland, but isn’t a “must do” in our opinion. If you enjoy suspense, “alien encounters” , and some mischief then you will enjoy it.
Quick Tip: Outside The World of Disney, Stitch is sharing his mischief, too! If you stand close enough, he’ll spit water on you!
Overall, we give this attraction a “B-“.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae - July 28, 2015
- Kevin Bacon competes in Give Kids the World Ice Cream challenge - July 27, 2015
- Is Tables in Wonderland being discontinued? - July 27, 2015