- If you choose FastPass, you’ll enter through the left carousel and queue. If you choose to wait in the circus tent, you’ll be given a pager which holds your place in line.
- Parents can have a seat on the bleachers in the air conditioned tent while children enjoy slides, climbing nets, and more until it’s their turn.
- Guests in a wheelchair must transfer. This ride is gentle, and excellent for the whole family.
- There is a stationary Dumbo located outside the ride. This makes an excellent photograph area!
- You can control how high your elephant flies with a joystick. Children under 7 need to ride with someone 14 years or older.
Ride Dumbo the Flying Elephant at night, and you’ll enjoy colorful lights and sounds! It’s a much different experience during the night. There are characters you can meet across from Dumbo the Flying Elephant, in Pete’s Silly Sideshow.
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!