- If you choose FastPass, you’ll enter through the left carousel and queue. If you choose to wait in the circus tent, you’ll be given a pager which holds your place in line.
- Parents can have a seat on the bleachers in the air conditioned tent while children enjoy slides, climbing nets, and more until it’s their turn.
- Guests in a wheelchair must transfer. This ride is gentle, and excellent for the whole family.
- There is a stationary Dumbo located outside the ride. This makes an excellent photograph area!
- You can control how high your elephant flies with a joystick. Children under 7 need to ride with someone 14 years or older.
Ride Dumbo the Flying Elephant at night, and you’ll enjoy colorful lights and sounds! It’s a much different experience during the night. There are characters you can meet across from Dumbo the Flying Elephant, in Pete’s Silly Sideshow.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.