- If you choose FastPass, you’ll enter through the left carousel and queue. If you choose to wait in the circus tent, you’ll be given a pager which holds your place in line.
- Parents can have a seat on the bleachers in the air conditioned tent while children enjoy slides, climbing nets, and more until it’s their turn.
- Guests in a wheelchair must transfer. This ride is gentle, and excellent for the whole family.
- There is a stationary Dumbo located outside the ride. This makes an excellent photograph area!
- You can control how high your elephant flies with a joystick. Children under 7 need to ride with someone 14 years or older.
Ride Dumbo the Flying Elephant at night, and you’ll enjoy colorful lights and sounds! It’s a much different experience during the night. There are characters you can meet across from Dumbo the Flying Elephant, in Pete’s Silly Sideshow.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!