Are you up for being part of Goofy’s newest adventure? Do you want to participate in a “daredevil” act….that only Goofy could invent? Then climb aboard the Barnstormer-Goofy’s stunt plane-and see what it’s like to be in a circus act. The Barnstormer is the only child friendly roller coaster at Walt Disney World. This ride lasts only 1.5 minutes, but you’ll surely be talking about it all day!
- The ride is an easy roller coaster, making it great for children.
- If you ride the Walt Disney World Railroad to Storybook Circus, you’ll see the Barnstormer as you exit the train.
- This attraction is located in Storybook Circus. Fastpasses for this attraction can be found close to Pete’s Silly Sideshow. Fastpasses are a good idea, as the line for this attraction is lacking in shade and it gets very hot.
- You must be 35 inches tall to ride the Barnstormer.
After riding, head to Pete’s Silly Sideshow where you might see Donald, Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and Goofy in their circus get ups! The maximum speed of this coaster is 25 mph, so keep in mind that children under three may not want to experience it.
Quick Tip: If you are looking to get a good picture of the Barnstormer, stand near the stroller parking in Storybook Circus. Also, you can get a great shot if you are in the Dumbo queue of the coaster cresting the first hill.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney’s “Descendants” puts a spell on you with 6.6 Million Total Viewers - August 1, 2015
- Disney Inspired Hair Bows - August 1, 2015
- Disney Finds – Disney Parks Fun Pack - August 1, 2015