Barnstormer-Starring the Great Goofini
Are you up for being part of Goofy’s newest adventure? Do you want to participate in a “daredevil” act….that only Goofy could invent? Then climb aboard the Barnstormer-Goofy’s stunt plane-and see what it’s like to be in a circus act. The Barnstormer is the only child friendly roller coaster at Walt Disney World. This ride lasts only 1.5 minutes, but you’ll surely be talking about it all day!
- The ride is an easy roller coaster, making it great for children.
- If you ride the Walt Disney World Railroad to Storybook Circus, you’ll see the Barnstormer as you exit the train.
- This attraction is located in Storybook Circus. Fastpasses for this attraction can be found close to Pete’s Silly Sideshow. Fastpasses are a good idea, as the line for this attraction is lacking in shade and it gets very hot.
- You must be 35 inches tall to ride the Barnstormer.
After riding, head to Pete’s Silly Sideshow where you might see Donald, Mickey, Minnie, Daisy, and Goofy in their circus get ups! The maximum speed of this coaster is 25 mph, so keep in mind that children under three may not want to experience it.
Quick Tip: If you are looking to get a good picture of the Barnstormer, stand near the stroller parking in Storybook Circus. Also, you can get a great shot if you are in the Dumbo queue of the coaster cresting the first hill.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Three SeaWorld Parks in Orlando Announce Increase to Starting Pay - February 12, 2016
- New Pins coming to Walt Disney World & Disneyland this March - February 11, 2016
- Disney partners with Jamberry to offer new Disney Designs - February 9, 2016