Peter Pan’s Flight can be found in the Fantasyland section of the Magic Kingdom. When you board your “pirate ship”, you’re suddenly flying with Peter, Wendy, John, and Michael on an adventure through Neverland. You fly above London thru iconic scenes from the movie. Keep a close lookout for Tinkerbell. The cutest part of this ride is the beginning where you go thru Wendy’s room and you fly out of the window and on your journey to Neverland. This attraction has long wait times, so FastPass is a GREAT idea.
- There are no height requirements for this ride, and it lasts about 2 minutes and 45 seconds.
- Peter Pan’s Flight is very gentle, and even the youngest of riders will enjoy it.
- If you are in a wheelchair or ECV, you will have to transfer as this ride is not wheel chair accessible.
- Lines form quickly and very early in the day for Peter Pan’s Flight. Securing a FastPass is a great idea. You could hop on as a stand by rider, and then visit It’s a Small World before returning to use your FastPass.
Quick Tip: The area between Peter Pan’s Flight and It’s a Small World can be very congested. Be sure to keep your travel group together.
Overall, we give this ride an “A+”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Mickey & Minnie Coolers - March 28, 2015
- Richard Petty Driving Experience set to close this June - March 28, 2015
- DISNEY STORE CELEBRATES 28th ANNIVERSARY WITH SPECIAL ONE-DAY SAVINGS TOMORROW! - March 27, 2015