Classic characters? Check. Disney animation? Check. Whimsy and fun? Check & check! If you are looking for all these, plus some fascinating 3D animation, you’ve found Mickey’s Philharmagic. At Mickey’s Philharmagic, located in Fantasyland, Donald and his friends are putting on a “classic orchestra” show for you with some fun antics, and a lot of fun! The second Donald puts on Mickey’s sorcerer hat, you know you’re in for a treat! All the classic Disney characters are here, so sit back and enjoy the show!
- When you enter the theater, you will be given a pair of 3D glasses for viewing the show.
- The show is about 12 minutes, and the theater seats close to 500 guests. There are seats for approximately 10 wheelchairs.
- There are special effects, but it’s not at all scary. Sounds, vibrations, wind, and scents just add to the magic!
- Try to enter the auditorium through the doors on the left of the waiting area. They lead to the front of the seating.
- After Mickey’s Philharmagic lets out, the area around It’s a Small World can be very busy and congested.
- The seats are very comfortable, and this is an attraction your whole family will love!
Mickey’s Philharmagic is a Disney classic! It’s a “must do” on your touring plan, and you won’t be disappointed. Attractions where all the classic characters, including princesses, are together is Disney at its best. You”ll leave Mickey’s Philharmagic with a smile on your face and a song in your heart!
Quick Tip: If viewing Mickey’s Philharmagic with young children, they may enjoy it more without the 3D glasses. The characters may look a bit fuzzy, but they won’t be right in their face. It could be a more pleasant viewing experience for them.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.