The Haunted Mansion is located in Liberty Square. This is a Magic Kingdom classic-a must do on your touring plan. Believe it or not, this attraction has been at the Magic Kingdom since opening day! 999 “happy haunts” await visitors to see who will become #1000! Will it be you? Probably not….most everyone makes it out of their “doom buggy” alive! Since this is a “haunted” attraction, some things to keep in mind might be:
- This is a dark ride, with lots of eerie noises. It might be sort of scary for young children if they aren’t prepared.
- When you enter the paintings room, try to walk in as far as possible, and to the right. This will ensure that you will be one of the first ones out to enter a doom buggy.
- Even though some of the attraction seems eerie, there isn’t anything gory or to be afraid of. In fact, the rooms that you travel through actually have humorous scenes in them.
- The Haunted Mansion ride will take about 7.5 minutes. Be sure to exit and enter the doom buggy carefully. The entry area has a floor that is constantly keeping things moving, and in comparison to some other attractions, it moves quickly.
Quick Tip: Be on the lookout for Hidden Mickeys in the ballroom and and graveyard scenes.
This is a great attraction, a Disney classic! The Haunted Mansion is fun for the whole family. But should you feel that young ones might be scared, it also offers Rider Switch as an option.
Overall, we give the Haunted Mansion an “A+”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Diamond Mickey Mouse Silhouette Necklace - March 2, 2015
- Disney Finds – My First Disney Princess Dolls - March 1, 2015
- Disney Finds – Minnie Mouse Waffle Maker - February 27, 2015