The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is located in Adventureland. It is one of the first attractions you come to in Adventureland, just past the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse.
The Magic Carpets of Aladdin is similar to Dumbo in that you are lifted up, it moves in a circle, and you can control the tilt on your carpet. Sometimes, Aladdin and Jasmine have been known to board a few trips around on the carpets themselves!
- This is an easy and gentle ride for the young ones in your family.
- Great views of Adventureland and part of Frontierland can be had from the carpets.
- Watch out for the camel facing the ride-he spits sometimes!
- Each carpet can accommodate four people-two in the front and two in the back.
- As you exit the attraction, sometimes Aladdin and Jasmine are in their meet and greet area-perfect time to grab an autograph and a picture!
This is one of those Disney attractions that is fun for EVERYONE in your travel party, no matter what their age.
Quick tip: For a fun way to cool off, stand in front of the camel at the entrance to Aladdin’s Carpets. The camels will “spit” on you!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
We give this attraction an “A”.
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!