The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is located at Magic Kingdom. You will find this ride in the Fantasyland section, and in the last few years it was refurbished to add an interactive queue. Your kids can play in Rabbit’s Garden, “paint” with honey, and see where Eeyore and Piglet reside.
- You board a 4 peson “hunny pot” and embark on a journey thru the Hundred Acre Wood. You feel like you are taking a ride through the pages of the storybook. Little ones will love this ride because Pooh and all his friends will come to life.
- This ride is a must see for little kids and big kids alike.
- The only restriction for this ride is that if you are in an ECV you must transfer to a wheelchair. There also some stormy scenes which may frighten very young children.
Quick Tip: I would advise getting a fast pass for this ride because the wait times can be a bit long especially during the height of the season. Also, be sure to head to the Winnie the Pooh Meet and Greet before or after riding. They are often found in Ariel’s Grotto!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Disney Cruise Line Alex and Ani Bracelet - January 29, 2015
- Funko Launches Marvel Collector Corps, the Official Marvel Collectibles Subscription Service - January 29, 2015
- Disneyland celebrates Its Diamond Celebration, Beginning May 22nd 2015 - January 29, 2015