The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh is located at Magic Kingdom. You will find this ride in the Fantasyland section, and in the last few years it was refurbished to add an interactive queue. Your kids can play in Rabbit’s Garden, “paint” with honey, and see where Eeyore and Piglet reside.
- You board a 4 peson “hunny pot” and embark on a journey thru the Hundred Acre Wood. You feel like you are taking a ride through the pages of the storybook. Little ones will love this ride because Pooh and all his friends will come to life.
- This ride is a must see for little kids and big kids alike.
- The only restriction for this ride is that if you are in an ECV you must transfer to a wheelchair. There also some stormy scenes which may frighten very young children.
Quick Tip: I would advise getting a fast pass for this ride because the wait times can be a bit long especially during the height of the season. Also, be sure to head to the Winnie the Pooh Meet and Greet before or after riding. They are often found in Ariel’s Grotto!
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Tickets On Sale for Latin Baseball Event at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Disney - October 6, 2015
- Don’t miss these special amenities for Chase Card Members at the Food & Wine Festival - October 4, 2015
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival Checklist Shirt - October 4, 2015