Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin is located in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom. Emperor Zurg is at it again, and this time you need to help Buzz Lightyear defeat him in this interactive, larger than life arcade style game. Only at Walt Disney World can you be IN the video game! Climb aboard and enter the role as a Junior Space Ranger to try your hand at becoming a Galactic Hero-the highest level in Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin.
- You’ll “spin” through 10 interactive scenes, that are larger than life. Everything is scaled so it seems as if you are the toy.
- Every vehicle has a joystick, and two laser cannons for firing. The vehicles will hold two people, or two adults and a small child. Each laser cannon is equipped with its own scoreboard.
- If the standby line is more than 20 minutes, FastPass this attraction. It can get very hot if you are waiting in the outdoor section of the queue. However, once you reach inside, there is still a few more turnstiles to wind through before boarding.
- This ride moves slowly, and has no height restriction. This is a great attraction for everyone in your family.
As your Space Ranger Spin comes to an end, your vehicle will no longer spin. This is the time in the attraction when you are having your picture taken :). So smile! Buzz Lightyear can often be found outside of Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin for a meet and greet.
Quick Tip: When enjoying your Space Ranger Spin, shoot your laser up high at the targets. That’s where a lot of the higher points are.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Dates and menus announced for 2016 Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic - February 5, 2016
- New Zootopia Monorail Wrap shows up at Walt Disney World - February 4, 2016
- New Acts Bring Fresh Energy to Cirque du Soliel’s ‘La Nouba’ - February 1, 2016