If you are planning your dining reservations for your upcoming Disney trip chances are you are going to want to include a restaurant or two in Epcot. Epcot is home to arguably the best table service meal choices in any theme park.
This list was exceedingly hard to make, but here are my top five pics for table service meals at Epcot. I have not ranked these in any particular order as they are all great options!
1. Via Napoli in the Italy pavilion is always a winner. You really cannot go wrong with pizza and this is the best pizza on property! The pizza is made in a wood fired oven and it is sure to please both kids and adults. I am a big fan of the Margherita pizza!
2. Garden Grill is located in the Land Pavilion. This is a family style meal that includes not only great food (especially the bread and butter) but also Mickey, Chip, Dale, and Pluto. This restaurant also rotates. That means it spins very slowly as you eat so you get new scenery throughout your meal.
3. Rose and Crown Pub located in the UK pavilion is a great choice for families or couples. The fish and chips is delicious and the view of the world showcase lagoon is to die for. If you can get an outside seat during illuminations I promise it will be one of the most memorable meals of your vacation!
4. Akershus is another great character dining option…but this time the characters are of the royal variety. In my opinion this is princess dining at it’s very best…dare I say better than Cinderellas Royal Table. Great food, great character interactions, and you also have a great chance of getting a reservation here, unlike other princess meals!
5. Le Cellier located in the Canada pavilion is a great option for some steak and cheddar cheese soup. This restaurant is considered a signature restaurant which means it will cost two credits on the dining plan, but it remains one of the hardest reservations to get at Disney World. Make sure if you want to eat here you make your reservations at the 180 day mark.
What is your favorite restaurant at Epcot?
Latest posts by Jess (see all)
- Visiting Walt Disney World Solo - January 14, 2015
- The Disney Royal Treatment – A Look at Port Orleans Riverside - September 18, 2013
- What to Pack in your Carry On Bag - August 5, 2013