If you are planning your dining reservations for your upcoming Disney trip chances are you are going to want to include a restaurant or two in Epcot. Epcot is home to arguably the best table service meal choices in any theme park.
This list was exceedingly hard to make, but here are my top five pics for table service meals at Epcot. I have not ranked these in any particular order as they are all great options!
1. Via Napoli in the Italy pavilion is always a winner. You really cannot go wrong with pizza and this is the best pizza on property! The pizza is made in a wood fired oven and it is sure to please both kids and adults. I am a big fan of the Margherita pizza!
2. Garden Grill is located in the Land Pavilion. This is a family style meal that includes not only great food (especially the bread and butter) but also Mickey, Chip, Dale, and Pluto. This restaurant also rotates. That means it spins very slowly as you eat so you get new scenery throughout your meal.
3. Rose and Crown Pub located in the UK pavilion is a great choice for families or couples. The fish and chips is delicious and the view of the world showcase lagoon is to die for. If you can get an outside seat during illuminations I promise it will be one of the most memorable meals of your vacation!
4. Akershus is another great character dining option…but this time the characters are of the royal variety. In my opinion this is princess dining at it’s very best…dare I say better than Cinderellas Royal Table. Great food, great character interactions, and you also have a great chance of getting a reservation here, unlike other princess meals!
5. Le Cellier located in the Canada pavilion is a great option for some steak and cheddar cheese soup. This restaurant is considered a signature restaurant which means it will cost two credits on the dining plan, but it remains one of the hardest reservations to get at Disney World. Make sure if you want to eat here you make your reservations at the 180 day mark.
What is your favorite restaurant at Epcot?
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store! Also don't forget to visit some of our other sites - Disney Addicts where we answer your Disney Questions, the Disney Fashionista is serving up the best in Disney Travel, Fashion, Makeup and More on her site, finally be sure to check out our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook Group.
Latest posts by Jess (see all)
- Have you tried this? Pick a pearl in Epcot - May 30, 2015
- Visiting Walt Disney World Solo - January 14, 2015
- The Disney Royal Treatment – A Look at Port Orleans Riverside - September 18, 2013