- Columbia Harbor House is a favorite. Try The Lighthouse Sandwich with hummus, maybe the tomato and broccoli slaw on toasted multigrain bread, the broccoli peppercorn salad with greens, veggies, chicken and Parmesan cheese, and, on cool days, the vegetarian chili.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe has quite a few healthy choices. They have a great Greek Salad, which I recently tried and I love! If you are not a salad person, then maybe a veggie burger or a veggie sandwich. For dessert try some no-sugar-added mango gelato. That is next on my list!
- Pecos Bill Tall tale Inn & Cafe has a Southwest Chicken Salad or a veggie burger.
- Pinocchio Village Haus has a Mediterranean Salad with greens, red onion, black olives, roasted red peppers, mozzarella and chicken. They also have the no sugar added gelato.
- Liberty Tree Tavern is also a fan favorite. They have a Colony Salad with greens, Ocean Spray Craisins, apples, sweet pecans, applewood-smoked Cheddar cheese and grilled chicken with a honey-shallot vinaigrette. They also have a pretty good vegan burger, from what I hear. It is made with potatoes and quinoa and topped with a vegan tofu-tzatziki sauce. Ok that does sound good!
- Cinderella’s Royal Table has a fish of the day, or rice with roasted eggplants, mushrooms, onions and squash tossed with arugula pesto and a splash of aged balsamic vinegar. I think that one is next on my list as well!
- Plaza Restaurant, which I love, has a great Chicken Strawberry Salad. It is served with greens, cucumbers, strawberries and grilled chicken tossed with a white zinfandel vinaigrette. I have had this on a few occasions and I highly recommend it.
- Be Our Guest Restaurant, which is beautiful and a must see. They have a great Tina Nicoise for lunch. For dinner, try baked zucchini, eggplant, mushrooms, tomatoes and caramelized onions layered on quinoa with a bell pepper sauce. They also have some no sugar added options for dessert.
- Some healthy grab and go options:
- A fresh pineapple spear from Aloha Isle
- Hummus and chips from Gaston’s Tavern
- An apple or banana from Prince Eric’s Village Market.
- Fresh Roasted Corn at Liberty Square Market.
- Fresh fruit is available at various kiosks throughout the park as well.
Just thought you might want to take a look at some of the healthy yummy goodness:
Photo Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- SeaWorld Orlando’s Praise Wave Makes a Splash with MERCYME Taking the Stage March 12th - March 4, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Offers Free Beer - March 3, 2016
- SeaWorld Orlando Unveils New Coaster Car: Inspired by Sharks, Engineered for Speed - February 17, 2016