Cinderella’s Royal Table is the most coveted advanced dining reservation in all of Walt Disney World- and for good reason! This table service restaurant is located in Cinderella’s Castle in Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland and is hosted by the princess herself! This is a “must do” dining experience if you have a sweet princess in your family who wants to experience Disney’s magic at its best!
- Upon entering you are ushered into an area to have a meet and greet with Cinderella and get pictures taken (which you get in a cute folder before you leave in 8×10 and 2 4x6s… plus you can order any other shots taken through the photopass system). The interior design of the castle is regal and fit for a Disney princess. And in true Disney style, there are fun touches everywhere.
- You are then lead upstairs to where you are seated. Your little princess will receive a magic wand, and your young prince a sword.
- Dinner choices include prime rib, salmon, duck, lamb, and a vegetarian tortellini dish. The dinner is a package so besides your entree you also get a choice of desserts (including sorbet, chocolate mousse, or a vanilla custard topped with caramel creme). The lunch menu is similar, but with slightly smaller portions and a slightly smaller price.
- If you chose to go for the breakfast here you MUST book your ADR at the earliest possible time as this is the #1 hardest reservation to book! Its also important to be flexible with which morning of your trip you would like to eat here. Breakfast is an “all you care to eat” family-style meal. Your server will bring back as many servings of the eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, yogurt, pastries, waffles, and french toast as your family would like throughout your meal. You will also meet Cinderella, her Fairy Godmother and various other (often changing) princesses and princes. You can expect to meet and greet with 4-6 characters during this breakfast.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table can also accommodate special celebrations. Marriage proposals, birthdays, and other celebrations can make your dining experience EXTRA special! Call Disney directly, or speak with your travel agent, to set these celebrations up.
Cinderella’s Royal Table will take two table-service credits on the Disney Dining Plan, and you will want to put this at the top of your ADR list if you intend to dine here.
You can find their full menu HERE. Overall, we give Cinderella’s Royal Table an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.