Guide to Disney World
Walt Disney World Resort is a contiguous nearly 40-square-mile, world-class entertainment and recreation center featuring four theme parks:
Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom); two water adventure parks (Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon); 34 resort hotels (24 owned and operated by Walt Disney World, includes seven Disney Vacation Club resort properties); 81 holes of golf on five courses; two full-service spas; Disney’s Wedding Pavilion; ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex; and Downtown Disney (Disney Springs), an entertainment-shopping-dining complex.
Located at Lake Buena Vista, Fla., 20 miles southwest of Orlando, Walt Disney World Resort opened Oct. 1, 1971. Open daily, year-round.
In our Guide to Walt Disney World our writers will be covering everything from the Rides and Attractions to the various Restaurants and Snack Locations at the Walt Disney World Resort.
So just pick a topic below to read more.
- Around the “Disney” World - We discover the Lands, Pavilions, and Areas from the Walt Disney World Resort. This section is more of an overview of everything.
- Rides and Attractions - We are constantly updating our Rides & Attractions pages at Walt Disney World, just as Disney is always changing and updating what they have available.
- Disney World Restaurant and Snack Options - My writers and I let you in on the locations, menus, and must-eats at the snack stops and eateries at Disney World
- Disney World Resorts & Resort Dining- What can you expect at the Disney World Resorts as well as some important facts about transportation, dining, and locations.
- Character Dining - Having a meal with the Disney Characters is the best.
- Parades and Fireworks - We share details of the various Disney World Parades and Fireworks
So click on Links above to Navigate to one of our Guild to Disney World Section!