Continuing our series on the Top 5 Nap Spots for little ones we head to Hollywood… If you are at Hollywood Studios for the day and your Fast Pass for Toy Story Mania isn’t until 4pm, where do you take your little ones for a quick snooze? With its lack of shade and noisy performances, it’s not the most conducive for sleep. But even Hollywood Studios has some hiding places for peace and quiet.
- Streets of America-Find a back alley (which are more shaded) and park the stroller, or simply wander the streets until your little one is down. Avoid the Mater and McQueen, they make noise!
- Echo Lake-While featuring some of the noisiest attractions, Echo Lake is abound with quiet shaded areas and quiet benches. It’s also centrally located for the rest of the family.
- Walt Disney: One Man’s Dream-An indoor self-guided tour of Walt’s artifacts and memorabilia. Indoor, Low Lighting, Air-Conditioned. What else does your little one need? There is also a movie, which may or may not do the trick.
- Studio Catering Company-Covered patio with Dining tables and Chairs. Honestly, it’s hardly ever open and you are right near bathrooms and Honey I Shrunk the Kids.
- Take a Boat Ride-The same Friendship boats that leave Epcot, make a stop at Hollywood Studios. Therefore you can ride the boat with your child in their stroller as stops are made at Epcot, Boardwalk Resort, The Swan and Dolphin, Beach and Yacht Club. There is also a walking path which if the weather isn’t miserable makes a great option.
These are just some of my suggestions for Nap Spots at Hollywood Studios. Any places you’ve found in Hollywood Studios for a snooze? Please share with our readers in the Comments section of this article.
- Nap Time at Disney World’s Baby Care Centers (chipandco.com)
- Spring Break Begins, Characterpalooza Moves, Buffalo Chicken Nuggets, A Couple New Dresses – Hollywood Studios 3/10/13 (easywdw.com)
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!