Taking teens to Disney can be a little intimidating; but it doesn’t have to be! There is plenty for teens to see and do at Walt Disney World, and there are some great dining experiences that teens are sure to enjoy as well.
10. Beaches & Cream – A teen is sure to enjoy this retro 50s themed diner located by the Beach Club’s famous Stormalong Bay pool! The menu here consists of burgers, fries, milkshakes, a variety of ice cream treats to sample. Think your teen will never get full? We bet they will with this dining spot’s iconic Kitchen Sink dessert!
9. Teppan Edo - Located at the World Showcase’s Japan pavilion, Teppan Edo offers something different: a cultural meal and entertainment! At this restaurant, you get to watch your food being prepared in a fun and interesting way by a hibachi chef! This spot definitely shouldn’t be a disappointment for a teen who likes this type of menu and who is looking for a good time.
8. Boma – You can find Boma at the Disney Animal Kingdom Lodge. One of the main things you will notice at Boma is the FLAVOR! The food is a fusion of Asian, African, Indian, and Asian. While more popular with an older crowd Teens are going to love the variety.
7. Via Napoli – The new Epcot area resort puts a new spin on Pizza. Cooked in wood fire oven loaded with fresh toppings this is one place your gonna LOVE. Be sure to try the Arancici!
6. Disney’s Spirit of Aloha Dinner-Looking for more entertainment? At this show, located at the Polynesian Resort, teens will feel like they are actually in Hawaii at this Hawaiian luau! While guests feast, they get to watch live performers and learn more about Hawaii. It’s fun and there’s a lot of food, so you can’t go wrong with that!
5. California Grill-Teens with a more refined taste can eat their fill at this restaurant located at the very tip top of the Contemporary resort! In addition to the great food, guests who grab a late evening reservation may get to see an amazing view of Wishes going off over the castle!
4. ESPN Club-This restaurant is a dream come true for teenage boys as this restaurant is decorated with sports memorabilia and dozens and dozens of televisions. In fact, there are even TV screens in the bathrooms so your teen doesn’t have to miss a minute of the big game!
3. 50s Prime Time Cafe-This restaurant is all about the experience. When you step inside, you are transported back in time to the 50s as you dine in replicas of retro kitchens and as your servers wish to be referred to as family. They also treat you like family; and if you don’t behave, you may suffer the consequences! Teens will get a kick out of their parents getting a taste of their own medicine, along with getting to experience family life from decades prior. The food and desserts are pretty cool too.
2. Ghiradelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop-This soda fountain is famous for its sweet treats and combinations made with that famous Ghiradelli chocolate! Just walking past this shop will make your mouth water. Ghiradelli’s can be found at Downtown Disney and it’s often busy; but any teen will relish a visit to this restaurant any time!
1. Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater-This restaurant is also about the experience as when you visit, you will truly feel as if you’re outside at sunset at an old drive-in! Most guests get the chance to dine in an old fashioned car parked in front of a giant screen which displays clips of cheesy old monster flicks and even those concession stand ads! If this wasn’t enough to entertain any teen, the menu here consists of tasty burgers, onion rings, and milkshakes.
What is your teen’s favorite place to eat at WDW?
- Taking Your Teen to Walt Disney World
- Disney World Food Review – The Good, the Bad, and the Yum!
- A Teenage Boy’s Guide to Disney: Souvenir Shopping
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Savannah (see all)
- Top 10 Disney World Must Do’s at Epcot - December 5, 2014
- Top 5 Things to Know When Visiting Disney World during the holidays - November 29, 2014
- Top 10 Disney World “Must Do’s” - November 27, 2014