Disney’s Beach Club Resort and Villas is located in the EPCOT area of Walt Disney World. In fact, it is within walking distance to the World Showcase entrance of EPCOT. It is also a short boat ride from Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Transportation to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom parks is also via Disney bus. This resort is themed after the New England seaside, with a casual elegance about it. Disney’s Beach Club resort has one of the “best” pools on Disney property-Stormalong Bay-making it a winner for families!
- This is a Deluxe Tier resort, making it one of the more costly options on Disney property. It also houses the Beach Club Villas, which are DVC only properties.
- Rooms can accommodate up to five guests-with either two queen beds or one king size bed per room. Each guest room also has a day bed.
- For larger parties, suites are also an option at Disney’s Beach Club resort. These are Club Level rooms, sleeping anywhere from 3 to 7 guests, depending on the suite.
The Beach Club Resort is also home to a huge range of dining options-from Signature Dining Experiences to a super fun ice cream parlor!
- Signature Dining: The Yachtsman Steakhouse is your option. This is part of the Disney Deluxe Dining and the Disney Dining Plan and will take TWO meal credits PER PERSON who dines here.
- Casual Dining: Cape May Cafe, Beaches & Cream Soda Shop, and Captain’s Grill offer casual dining experiences for the whole family!
- Quick Service/Lounge Dining: Ale & Compass Lounge, Crew’s Cup Lounge, Martha’s Vineyard, Beach Club Marketplace, and Hurricane Hanna’s Grill are all QSD options at this resort for either meals or snacks.
This resort is also home to the famous Fab Five character dining experience at Cape May Cafe. The breakfast buffet is graced with appearances from classic Disney characters-Mickey, Goofy, Minnie, and others! For dinner, there are no characters at Cape May Cafe. However, there are mouthwatering seafood selections buffet style-sometimes even a New England style clambake!
You can indulge your family in some non Disney park fun at this resort as well! Stormalong Bay has a lazy river, a 230 foot waterslide, and a sandy bottom pool. There are also three additional “quiet” pools on this property. The Pirate Adventure Cruise sets sail from Disney’s Beach Club Resort, and the resort is also one that offers Movies Under the Stars-on the beach!
No matter what your party size and preference, Disney’s Beach Club Resort has something for everyone-all with convenient travel to EPCOT and Disney’s Hollywood Studios by walk or boat. You can also hop a Disney bus to Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom parks. With the large Spaceship Earth-EPCOT’s iconic landmark-in your view, your stay here is SURE to be magical!
Overall, we give this Disney Deluxe Tier Resort an “A+.”
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Mickey Kitchen Sink Sundae - July 28, 2015
- Kevin Bacon competes in Give Kids the World Ice Cream challenge - July 27, 2015
- Is Tables in Wonderland being discontinued? - July 27, 2015