Disney’s Animal Kingdom may not be open as long as many of the other parks but they do pack in as much as they can in the hours that is available. While walking around I know I get hungry. We often get asked from fans, Are there many Quick Service choices for Dining in Disney’s Animal Kingdom? My answer would be, most definitely, and it’s some of the best food I’ve found in the Walt Disney World Parks.
Here is a rundown of what you can find throughout the park for snacks, a quick bite or a full meal. There are carts scattered all over the park, with often one item and beverages being the only options. Also a great choice are kiosks with no seating provided, but with plenty available nearby, usually 3 or more choices with beverages. Lastly there are full Quick Service plazas with dining, restroom facilities and plenty of indoor/outdoor seating.
Why include the carts and kiosks? Well, sometimes snacking around the Animal Kingdom is the best way. There are tons of nooks to grab a table and enjoy your surroundings.
- The Beastly Kiosk-Offers corn dogs, chips and beverage choices. Perfect if you are looking for quick eats as you enter the park.
- Safari Coffee-One of several kiosks near the tree of life. Perfect for an early morning stop, Safari Coffee offers coffee, espresso beverages, breakfast pastry and cupcakes. Seating is available nearby.
- Safari Ice Cream, Popcorn and Pretzels-Three kiosks located right before the entrance to Africa. Here you will find hand scooped ice cream, popcorn and stuffed pretzels. All serve water and soft drinks. The popcorn kiosk also serves beer.
- Flame Tree Barbecue- A Full Quick Service option near the road towards Dinoland, USA. The menu consists of house-smoked specialties; including ribs, pork and chicken. Salads and beverages are available. Seating is an outdoor, partially covered pavillion with amazing views of Everest.
- Pizzafari-Also a Full Quick Service option on the path towards Camp Mickey and Minnie. Both breakfast aand lunch are served here. Another benefit is indoor (aka air-conditioned) and outdoor seating. Breakfast options include Eggs, French Toast, Frittatas and Fresh Fruit. Lunch offers Pizza, Sandwiches and Salads.
Camp Minnie and Mickey
- Camp Minnie and Mickey Cabin-Funnel Cakes with topping choices. Beverages are also available. Located near the entrance to the Festival of the Lion King for a yummy pre/post show treat. There isn’t seating assigned to the kiosk but there are plenty of small tables and benches nearby.
- Campfire Treats-A perfect snack while waiting for photos with your favorite characters. They offer hot dogs, soft serve ice cream and floats. Seating available nearby.
- Harambe Fruit Market-I love this kiosk located next to the Kilimanjaro Safari entrance. It offers fresh fruit cups, whole fruit, pretzels, trail mix and bottled beverages. Often I can sneak in a healthy snack without the kids noticing.
- Harambe Popcorn-Not just popcorn, but glazed almonds and pecans are available. Beer and Soft Drinks are sold here.
- Kusafiri Coffee and Bake Shop-You will smell this before you see it. Located near the entrance to the Safari, its a small window service. There you can get coffee, espresso beverages, cupcakes, breakfast pastries and other baked treats. There are a few dedicated high-top tables, but no seating.
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments-Here you will find outdoor seating to enjoy your breakfast or lunch. Breakfast is bagel, french toast sticks and coffee. Lunch is sandwiches, including Tandoori Chicken Salad and Slow Roasted Beef.
- Anandapur Ice Cream Truck-Treat yourself on the way to Asia from Africa with Soft Serve Waffle Cones, Soda Floats and Bottled Beverages.
- DrinkWallah-This location is open seasonally and can be found across from the Yak and Yeti Quick Service. Frozen Coke, Lemonade and Blue Raspberry are made to beat the summer heat. You will also find fruit and bottled beverages,
- Kamal’s Safari Nuggets-Located near the Flights of Wonder entrance. Corn dog nuggets and chicken nuggets with wing sauces are available here. No dedicated seating, but plenty nearby with great views of the Discovery River.
- Royal Anandapur Tea Company-A tea lover’s paradise! Both iced and hot teas are available, Chai and Espresso Beverages. Some pastries are also offered. Note, Disney Dining plan is not accepted here. Located across from Yak and Yeti Quick Service.
- Bradley Falls Kiosk-On the way from Africa to Asia, near the entrance to Flights of Wonder. Summer Rolls, Lychee Noodle Salad and Edamame are available with Beverages. This is the former Safari Egg Roll kiosk for those wandering around looking for it!
- Yak and Yeti-This is a must do when we visit Animal Kingdom. Located as you enter Asia from Africa. This Full Quick Service is known for its Honey Chicken. They also offer Sweet and Sour Chicken, Beef Lo Mien, Egg Rolls and Mandarin Chicken Salad. There is outdoor seating along the side and also around back. Great atmosphere and views.
- DinoBites-You will find this window right next to Restaurantosaurus. Ice Cream Sandwiches, Hot Fudge Sundaes and Churros for an afternoon snack. There is a dedicated outdoor seating attached.
- Dino Diner-It looks like a camper with picnic tables in front. Hot Dogs, Glazed Almonds and Pecans, Soft Drinks and Beer are on the menu.
- Restaurantosaurus-A Full Counter Service Option near the Boneyard and DINOSAUR ride. Burgers, Shrimp Po’Boys, and Salad are featured along with Kids Meals, Desserts and Beverages. An amazing Vegetable Sub to please everyone. You will find uniquely themed seating areas for air-conditioned comfort.
- Trilo-Bites-This window service has your Smoked Turkey Leg and Frozen Lemonade…enough said.
I hope by now your mouth is watering and you are ready to delve into the Quick Service options at Animal Kingdom. Please share any reviews or comments below for all our readers!
Don’t forget to stop Disney Dining for some great food tips and reviews!
MickeyMom is a mom to two Dinos and can feed the whole family on one Yak and Yeti Quick Service Meal…and a few snack stops.
- Top Ten Quick Snacks at Walt Disney World (disneydining.com)
- Disney’s Quick Service Dining Plan is more than just burgers (chipandco.com)