What will you celebrate today? If you’ve ever joined in for the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade at Magic Kingdom, you’ll have the song in your head all day long, won’t you? At least I do. Disney World is all about celebrating the little, sweet moments in life, while in a place of magic and whimsy. But what if you really do have an occasion to celebrate? Disney has ways to make it special, and we’re offering some tips today on how you can add to the magic!
- Disney Floral and Gifts. Disney Floral and Gifts is a wonderful resource for in room surprises and fun. They’ll deliver balloons, flowers, mouse ears, fun theme packages, and cakes to your resort room. Their selections range from fun Star Wars and Pirate themed packages for the kids, to princesses and classic characters. Also, you’ll find themed packages such as weddings, birthdays, and other celebrations. Even though they can be a bit pricey, it is worth it! Their items are good quality, and if you watch closely you’ll see gifts related to Disney events like marathons, MNSSHP, and MVMCP.
- Schedule a special event. The Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert party, Illuminations cruise, or a special tour such as Keys to the Kingdom or Behind the Seeds make for a fun celebration. However, if you are celebrating kids, maybe a Pirates and Pals Fireworks Cruise, My Disney Girl’s Perfectly Princess Tea Party, or the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique. Any of these, along with several others make for a sweet celebration!
- The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue. If you are celebrating something as a family, take in a fun show together! The Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue, Chip and Dale’s Campfire Sing a Long, and the Luau at the Polynesian all make for fun family times! Whenever you can get your family together and centered around fun for everyone, it’s bound to be something magical and memorable!
- Signature Dining. Celebrating an anniversary? Retirement? Or what about a proposal? Then a Signature Dining experience might be for you! These can allow you to have a relaxed, date night while enjoying Disney’s finest foods. If you time your reservation right, you’ll catch Wishes from the California Grill or Victoria and Albert’s. Since these dining locations require a dress code, the atmosphere in general is more sophisticated and adult friendly.
- Decorate your room. Bring along balloons, window clings, and other Disney themed decor from home! If you are celebrating a fun family event, bring small Disney themed gifts to present to your children everyday. They’ll think it’s magical that Mickey had visited their room to leave them something! You can string lights across the windows, or even put fun stickers on the mirrors. Adding these sweet touches to your celebration will make everyone feel right at home.
There are so many reasons to celebrate, and many families take time to celebrate at Walt Disney World. With so many options and fun for everyone, Disney makes it easy to pull off a surprise or a celebration no matter how big or small the event is! How do you celebrate at Disney? What is your most magical celebratory moment?