Fort Wilderness Resort and Campgrounds also offers two of Walt Disney World’s most loved dinner shows Mickey’s Backyard Barbecue and Hoop Dee Do Musical Revue. Hoop Dee Do is an old fashioned fun and funny dinner show with over the top vaudeville comedy and fun to be had by all. Food is served family style (think buffet where your waiter brings back the food items you would like more of on a big plate for your party). Please note that you must pre-pay for Hoop Dee Do so have a credit card handy when you make your reservations! Some other important things to remember when wanting to enjoy the Hoop Dee Do Musical Revue:
- Reservation times open about six months prior to show dates. You’ll want to put this at the top of your ADR list if it is something you want to experience.
- Celebrating something? Let them know, and they’ll acknowledge it during the show.
- The Hoop Dee Do Musical Revue will cost you TWO Table Service credits per person in your party if you are using the Disney Dining Plan. Also, there are different tiers of categories and pricing. The show times will determine the categories and if table service credits are accepted.
- Dinner is brought to you, and it is all you can eat. Fried Chicken, BBQ ribs, baked beans, desserts, and drinks are all you care to eat or drink during the show. Special dietary requests can be met at the meal as well.
- The show takes place at Pioneer Hall at the Fort Wilderness Campground.
- You can pick up your tickets at the Concierge Desk of any Walt Disney World Resort, or at the Pioneer Hall Box Office.
For a rip roarin’, rootin’ tootin’ good time, you will want to add the Hoop Dee Do Musical Revue to your Disney vacation. It’ll be an experience your family won’t forget!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!