Top 5 Disney World Quick Service Restaurants
When it comes to dining at Walt Disney World, there are a plethora of choices available to suit any taste and budget. One of the restaurant types that you can get a wide variety of choices is the quick service restaurant. Located all over the Walt Disney World resort, there are a ton of different options available for you to choose from. In this piece, I’m going to outline my top 5 quick service restaurants!
1) My favorite quick service restaurant is The Pinocchio Village Haus Restaurant. In my view, this restaurant has it all:
- A great location in Fantasyland, so it is accessible from many parts of the Magic Kingdom
- A great observation point into the “it’s a small world” attraction, where you and your kids can wave to the people embarking on their journey!
- Good food, such as Italian Meatball subs, pizzas, chicken tenders, and more.
- A fun atmosphere where the Disney Magic shines through.
- Like the Village Haus, this is a great location; enjoy some awesome food while you are waiting for your Fast Pass for Soarin’!
- The food at Sunshine Seasons is absolutely incredible. What are you looking for? Sushi? They’ve got it! Comfort food? They’ve got that too! In fact, they have a ton of different options available that will satisfy even the pickiest eaters!
- A great environment; if you want to people watch, then this is one of the places to do it at. Don’t like the special affects of Soarin’? That’s okay, grab something to eat here and enjoy being in the moment!
- Located in Discovery Island, the same section as the Tree of Life
- Absolutely hands down — some of the best food you will find on property! I love the ribs and chicken you can get there, and the prices are reasonable to me!
- Whenever I eat there, it always seems to have fast service.
- I really enjoy the outdoor seating, but watch out — the birds like to beg for food!
4) Back at the Magic Kingdom, my next favorite quick service restaurant is Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe!
- Located in Tomorrowland, Cosmic Ray’s is a great place to grab a quick bite to eat, and has a huge seating layout.
- Chicken, Burgers, or Sandwiches, what’s your pleasure? Cosmic Ray’s serves all of these, and has kids menus also!
- Sophie enjoys catching a show of Sonny Eclipse rockin’ the tunes!
- For a lot of variety that will suit most everyone, check out Cosmic Ray’s!
5) Lastly, next on my list for my favorite quick service dining restaurants is La Cantina De San Angel!
- Located in the Mexico Pavilion of Epcot’s World Showcase, La Cantina De San Angel has been an Epcot fixture since 1982!
- For a quick Mexican fix, this restaurant serves up some good food! If there are no table service reservations available, don’t worry, you will enjoy this food!
- Now located next door to La Hacienda de San Angel, the outdoor seating (which can be a problem during busy times) provides picturesque views of all the World Showcase!
I hope that you have enjoyed my top five quick service restaurants! Just writing all of this out has made me hungry, so who wants to join me? What are your favorite quick service restaurants?
- Disney Dining Review: Pinnochio Village Haus (mydreamsofdisney.com)
- Top 5 WDW Restaurants for Teens (chipandco.com)
- Adult “Treats” at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)