Walt Disney World Resort is home to 4 Moderate Level resort hotels each filled with Disney magic and offering similar amenities! These resorts are in the middle price range for Disney guests, and some are able to accommodate families of five. They all rely on bus transportation to Disney parks, and they all have great themeing and fun pools. They are great for families who are on a budget, and those who spend the majority of their time in the parks. However, they also allow for nice grounds and fun activities to explore if you want to enjoy a resort day. Use the navigation at the top of the page or follow the links below for information on each different hotel!
- Caribbean Beach Resort
- Coronado Springs Resort
- Fort Wilderness Campgrounds & Cabins
- Port Orleans Riverside
- Port Orleans French Quarter
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney and Google Offer Fans Extraordinary Interactive Experiences To Awaken the Force Within! - November 23, 2015
- Disney Springs Celebrates its First Christmas Season - November 22, 2015
- Pop Up Santa to Take Place During ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas! - November 21, 2015