Early morning dining at Walt Disney World can be a great experience! Not only will you get a head start on your Disney day by eating early, but depending on which restaurant you choose, you might even get to experience the parks almost completely empty. Imagine getting a photo of Cinderella Castle before the park opens!
If you’re relying on Disney transportation for your vacation, early morning dining might seem to pose a problem. Disney buses begin running one hour prior to park opening, but you need to be at your ADR before that. Don’t worry! Disney has a simple solution for you. The night before your reservation, just let the concierge at your resort know that you have an early morning ADR and will be needing bus transportation. They will arrange for a Disney bus to pick you up on the morning of your reservation. In order to take advantage of the empty parks and get some great pictures, you may want to add on an additional 30 minutes to your travel time.
Now that you know how to get to your early morning dining experience, what restaurants can you schedule an early morning ADR at in order to find some great views of the empty parks? Here are a few of the best restaurant options for delicious food and fabulous photos:
- The Crystal Palace – At this Victorian greenhouse inspired restaurant, you can dine with Winnie the Pooh and friends. The food here includes a breakfast buffet with stuffed French toast, omelets, pastries, and much more. An early meal will also allow you to snap beautiful pictures of empty with Cinderella Castle at the end.
- Cinderella’s Royal Table – You can enjoy breakfast with the Disney princesses inside Cinderella Castle. The cuisine featured here includes American dishes such as steak and eggs, stuffed French toast, baked quiche, and more. Like The Crystal Palace, an early ADR at Cinderella’s Royal Table will allow you to take fabulous photos of the Magic Kingdom.
- Hollywood & Vine – At this breakfast buffet, your little ones will love meeting their favorite Disney Junior stars during this musical meal. Guests at Hollywood & Vine will enjoy a breakfast buffet including Mickey waffles, frittatas, fresh fruit, and more. Early in the morning, you will also be able to get some great shots of a nearly empty Hollywood Studios.
- Tusker House Restaurant – This Animal Kingdom restaurant is often said to be one of the best character dining experiences at Walt Disney World. With an early breakfast at Tusker House, you will join Donald and friends for a Dining Safari filled with American foods, as well as, foods with an African influence.
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall – At the Norway pavilion in Epcot, your little princess can dine with some of her favorite Disney princesses inside a medieval castle. American cuisine is served at Akershus for breakfast. With an early ADR here, you will be able to take great pictures of Epcot, including World Showcase which more than likely won’t open until a few hours later.
Have you ever enjoyed an early breakfast in the parks? Let us know which early morning dining experience is your favorite in the comments below!
- Planning a Trip to Walt Disney World with a Special Diet (chipandco.com)
- Dining at Walt Disney World: Food for Thought (theaffordablemouse.com)
Be sure to check out our sister site Disney Addicts, where we feature all the best Disney Planning Tips and more! Or drop by our You Might Be a Disney Addict Facebook group where you can chat about your your home away from home... Disney!