Top 5 Hollywood Studios Traditions
If you have been bitten by the Disney bug, then chances are you try to visit Walt Disney World as often as you can. If so, then you probably have some traditions that you must embrace each time you visit to make your trip complete. I have some Hollywood Studios traditions that I would like to share with you, and they just might be some of your traditions too!
5. Star Tours-Since I am a huge Star Wars fan, a trip to a galaxy far far away is definitely a tradition for me! Before the opening of Star Tours: The Adventure Continues last year, it was a tradition for my brother and I to ride the original and repeat Rex’s old lines; and now I look forward to seeing what place in the Star Wars universe the ride is going to take me!
4. Writer’s Stop-This little cafe is tucked next to the popular Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater and sells a variety of Disney books and an excellent array of bakery goods and refreshments! It’s one of my traditions to drop by this spot for a quick breakfast or a snack during one of my visits to Hollywood Studios.
3. Shopping for Pins-I always look forward to shopping for new Disney pins to add to my collection; and it’s a tradition for me to spend some time browsing the pins for sale under the giant Sorcerer’s Hat at the center of the park.
2. Tower of Terror-This is one of my favorite attractions at Walt Disney World, so naturally it’s one of my traditions! I always try to find new details when waiting in the lobby and choose the left line when waiting in the boiler room. Some guests say the left line is faster and the drops on that side are more intense; and while I can’t be sure, I think they’re right!
1. Rock n’ Roller Coaster-Another of one of my favorite attractions, I can’t leave WDW without a wild and crazy ride on Rock n’ Roller Coaster! My favorite part of the ride is the catapult from 0 to 60 mph straight into a loop. It’s also a personal tradition of mine to perform my own air guitar solo while rocketing upside down!
Now it’s your turn! I want to hear your own Hollywood Studios traditions so be sure to leave a comment and share them with us!
Design: Details in Twilight Zone Tower of Terror (aglassslippervacation.com)