Tables in Wonderland are offering up some unique dining experience for their card holders. If you are lucky enough to have Tables in Wonderland you will not want to miss these dining events with exceptional menus. The month of March will continue these fabulous dining events. The next event to take place will take place at The Great Movie Ride inside of Disney’s Hollywood Studios. There are a limited number of spaces so make sure you read all the details below.
Registration for this event will open at 10:00 am EST on Tuesday, February 19 , 2013. You must show your valid Tables in Wonderland ticket to gain entrance into the event. The event is limited to 80 Guests each night, and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.
For reservations, visit www.disneyurl.com/TIWTheGreatMovieRide
Please have the following information ready:
- Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number, starting with the “W”
- First and Last Name of everyone in your party (maximum Party Size of 10 people)
- Home Address
- Phone Number
- Credit/Debit Card and Billing Information
- Your credit/debit card will be charged at the time of booking, and you will receive an immediate confirmation email
- Personal Email Address
- Please use a personal email address as many work email addresses flag the confirmation email as spam.
- Special Dietary Needs (if any)
Location: The Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Date: Thursday March 7 and Friday March 8, 2013
Same Event Both Nights. Choose One Night to Attend.
Time: 8:00-10:30 PM
Dress Code: Casual Evening Attire
Price: $206.59 per person, includes tax and gratuity
Arrive at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and walk through the courtyard of the Majestic Graumann’s Chinese Theatre. Then you will be invited to come inside The Great Movie Ride after the attraction is closed with exclusive backstage VIP access!They’ve cleared the track for you to walk through and dine inside the attraction where you will experience some of the most classic scenes in motion picture history. Sets from Busby Berkeley musicals, crime dramas, old-fashioned Westerns, and more!
8:00 – 8:30pm Passed Reception in the Gangster Scene
Roasted Red Pepper Cheese Stuffed Foccacia Cement Shoes
Gangster Charred Beef with Smokey Apple Pear Glaze
Peppered Shotgun Stool Pigeon with Lavender Aioli
8:30 – 10:00pm Plated Dinner in the Western Scene
Local Three Boys Farms Greens with Land Grown Mickey Cucumbers, Ruskin Tomato and Chick Pea Croutons, with Desert Cactus Flower Vinaigrette
Mesquite Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Whiskey Mushrooms paired with Black Skillet Seared U-10 Scallop with Roasted Corn, Cilantro and Chiles. Served with Grilled Asparagus, Yukon Gold Mash with Sour Cream, Bacon Drippings and Caramelized Onion
House made Western Sage Rosemary Bread with Butter
10:00 – 10:30pm Dessert Buffet in the Land of Oz
“Munchkin” Green Tea Cones with Mandarin
“Auntie Em’s” Apple Cake
“Dorothy’s” Kansas Dirt Cheesecake
“Evanora” Green Pistachio Cupcake with Cannoli Butter Cream
“Theodora” Red Velvet Cupcake
“Glinda” Yellow Brick Road Sweet and Salty Popcorn, Pretzels, White Chocolate and Edible Gold
“Powerful Oz” Passion Fruit Punch with Bubbles, Coffees and Teas
Beer, Wine, Soda, Coffees and Teas
Not a Tables in Wonderland member? Visit www.TablesInWonderland.com to learn more and become a member so you won’t miss out on these exclusive dinning events.
If you are lucky enough to partake in one of these exclusive dinning events we would love to hear about your experience and of course see your pictures.
When Amanda is not planning Disney Vacations for her friends and family you can find her covering Disney World Park Info and Interesting News Stories! She also has her own page Through The Looking Glass with her love of Disney and Travel.
- Tables in Wonderland: Discovery Dinner at The Wave (chipandco.com)
- The New Disney Junior – Live on Stage! Opens Today at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014