Great news, Downtown Disney and sports fans! Splitsville, the brand new luxury bowling spot in Downtown Disney has recently announced that they will be accepting Tables in Wonderland discount card going forward.
For those who aren’t sure what Tables in Wonderland is, it’s a Disney World Dining discount card that can be purchased by Florida residents, Disney Vacation Club Members, and Annual/Seasonal Passholders of Walt Disney World.
The card offers a 20% discount on food and beverages (including alcohol) at most Disney World table-service restaurants, and even some counter-service locations (like food courts at resorts that don’t have a table-service location).
I am super excited to that Splitsville is joining the numerous places that Tables in Wonderland members can get discounts. Now you can enjoy a good game with friends and family and get a strike of a discount!
When Amanda is not planning Disney Vacations for her friends and family you can find her covering Disney World Park Info and Interesting News Stories! Amanda also maintains her own Facebook page called Through the Looking Glass with tips and travel deals for her love of Disney.
- Which is better Tables in Wonderland or the Disney Dining Plan? (chipandco.com)
- Changes Coming to Disney World in 2013 (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014