The Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival is a special spring event filled with a colorful array of flowers, lush gardens, topiaries, live music, unique shopping, and educational programs. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the festival, finish off the day with a melodious evening at the America Gardens Theatre adjacent to the American Adventure Pavilion and enjoy music from the 1960s and 1970s during the Flower Power Concert Series. Join your fellow Tables in Wonderland members for a cocktail hour and then reserved seating for the concert of Village People – best known for “Y.M.C.A.”
· 6:00pm – Happy Hour at American Adventure Parlor. Hors D’Oeuvres, Beer, Wine, and Specialty Beverages
· 7:15pm – Move to America Gardens Theatre
· 8:00pm – Reserved seats for Village People show at the Flower Power Concert Series
· 9:00pm – Reserved viewing area for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
More info after the jump.
Happy Hour Menu
•“Go West” Whiskey BBQ Pork with Roasted Corn and Onion Fries
•“Macho Man” Dark Roast Coffee Crusted Tuna on Hearty Grain Crisp and Kahlua Mayonnaise
•“In The Navy” Sea Salt Quick Pickled Cucumber Sushi Roll with Nori, Thick Soy and Sesame
•Beer, Wine, Specialty Cocktails and Soft Drinks
For reservations, please visit the following website www.disneyurl.com/TIWFlowerPowerHappyHour for self-booking and instant confirmation. The website will go live and begin taking reservations on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 10:00am.
Please have the following information ready:
Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number starting with the “W”
First and Last Name of everyone in your party (maximum is Party of 10)
Credit Card Number
Billing Address of the Credit Card (Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking, and you will receive an immediate confirmation email.)
Personal Email Address (Please use a personal email address as many work email addresses think the confirmation email is spam.)
Special Dietary Needs (if any)
The event is limited to 60 Guests, and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.
You must show your valid Tables in Wonderland ticket to gain entrance into the event.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Tables in Wonderland:The Great Movie Ride Dinner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (chipandco.com)
- Tables in Wonderland: March Discovery Dinner at The Wave (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- You Can be the First to Get Disney Infinity 2.0 at Once Upon a Toy at Downtown Disney - October 31, 2014
- Check Out the New ‘Move It! Shake It! Dance & Play It’ Parade at the Magic Kingdom - October 30, 2014
- Two New Amazing New Dining Experiences are Coming to the New Disney Springs - October 28, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!