The Epcot® International Flower & Garden Festival is a special spring event filled with a colorful array of flowers, lush gardens, topiaries, live music, unique shopping, and educational programs. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays during the festival, finish off the day with a melodious evening at the America Gardens Theatre adjacent to the American Adventure Pavilion and enjoy music from the 1960s and 1970s during the Flower Power Concert Series. Join your fellow Tables in Wonderland members for a cocktail hour and then reserved seating for the concert of Village People – best known for “Y.M.C.A.”
· 6:00pm – Happy Hour at American Adventure Parlor. Hors D’Oeuvres, Beer, Wine, and Specialty Beverages
· 7:15pm – Move to America Gardens Theatre
· 8:00pm – Reserved seats for Village People show at the Flower Power Concert Series
· 9:00pm – Reserved viewing area for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
More info after the jump.
Happy Hour Menu
•“Go West” Whiskey BBQ Pork with Roasted Corn and Onion Fries
•“Macho Man” Dark Roast Coffee Crusted Tuna on Hearty Grain Crisp and Kahlua Mayonnaise
•“In The Navy” Sea Salt Quick Pickled Cucumber Sushi Roll with Nori, Thick Soy and Sesame
•Beer, Wine, Specialty Cocktails and Soft Drinks
For reservations, please visit the following website www.disneyurl.com/TIWFlowerPowerHappyHour for self-booking and instant confirmation. The website will go live and begin taking reservations on Monday, April 1, 2013 at 10:00am.
Please have the following information ready:
Tables in Wonderland Ticket Number starting with the “W”
First and Last Name of everyone in your party (maximum is Party of 10)
Credit Card Number
Billing Address of the Credit Card (Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking, and you will receive an immediate confirmation email.)
Personal Email Address (Please use a personal email address as many work email addresses think the confirmation email is spam.)
Special Dietary Needs (if any)
The event is limited to 60 Guests, and is exclusive to Tables in Wonderland members.
You must show your valid Tables in Wonderland ticket to gain entrance into the event.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
- Tables in Wonderland:The Great Movie Ride Dinner at Disney’s Hollywood Studios (chipandco.com)
- Tables in Wonderland: March Discovery Dinner at The Wave (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Trattoria al Forno Brings a Taste of Italy to Disney’s Boardwalk - December 21, 2014
- Check Out Disney.com for Some Christmas Cheer - December 19, 2014
- “Frozen” Will Takeover the Annual Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade - December 18, 2014