Perry has been found, and it could be at a Subway right near you!
Subway is following up it’s “Wreck it Ralph” promotion with Disney by pairing up with them once again for “Phineas and Ferb“. The new kids meal promotion will feature around the Disney Channel hit and feature the show’s characters on six reusable Fresh Fit for Kids bags. Each bag will include a download code for a “Phineas and Ferb” episode, app or song.
The promotion will run thru April 14th and will be available at Subway’s 25,000 locations.
“Phineas and Ferb” returns on March 1st with new epidsodes. March 2nd by the way is “Platypus Day”. Disney Channel, Disney XD and Radio Disney will promote the new episodes, debuting a “O.W.C.A” disco anthem, inspired by “Y.M.C.A.,” that includes two music videos with group choreography performed by Disney Channel and Disney XD stars. O.W.C.A. stands for Organization Without a Cool Acronym from “Phineas and Ferb.”
“Phineas and Ferb” creators Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh will also co-host a Top 30 Countdown and “Take Over” of Radio Disney on Feb. 24 and March 1.
- Dan Povenmire & Jeff “Swampy” Marsh Talk Phineas & Ferb (chipandco.com)
- Phineas & Ferb: Animal Agents Coming to DVD February 26 (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014