Epcot, among many things, offers the most diverse choices when it comes to dining. It is a park that is home to some of the best quick service options throughout Walt Disney World.
I have gathered what I believe to be the five best bets for quick service if you are at this park.
1. Sunshine Seasons- Located in The Land Pavilion this quick serve location offers up pretty much any type of food you can imagine. This makes it a great choice for families with a variety or pallets to please! Pick from diverse items such as sweet and sour chicken, Caesar Salad, rotisserie chicken, or even paninis and sushi! Don’t forget to check out the yummy treats in the bakery case either! Bonus: This place is open for breakfast too!
2. Tangierine Cafe- This eatery can be found in the Morocco Pavilion. This food is a little exotic, but so delicious. I am not an adventurous eater and this always tops my list of places to eat. The wraps are delicious, but the shawarma platter is to die for! I get the chicken platter and it comes with hummus, tabouleh, couscous salad, bread, and if you are on the dining plan, a piece of sticky baklava!
3. Yorkshire County Fish Shop- Here, for $8.99 you can get two delicious golden friend strips of fish with the obligatory chips on the side. You will find this shop in the UK pavilion. Wash it down with a Harp Lager in a stein and you will swear you’ve crossed the pond!
4. Kringla Bakeri og Cafe- This little gem is found in the Norway Pavilion. Here for lunch you can get a really nice sandwich along with a side salad and leave feeling extremely full. The sandwich selections change often so if nothing strikes your fancy one day, perhaps try again the next! If you are on the dining plan, I feel this is a must do simply because of the delicious baked goods you can choose for a dessert. I have never been disappointed here!
5.Boulangerie Patisserie- Inside the France Pavilion you will find this counter service location. The soups and sandwiches are out of this world, but for me, the french bread pizza is the winner! They warm it right after you order so the cheese is always hot and the bread perfectly crusty. Pair this with a french baked good, take a seat outside at one of the little cafe tables and you are suddenly taking a mini trip to paris. Bon Appetit!
What is your favorite quick service location in Epcot?
- Epcot Snack Attack: Where To Head When Hunger Hits (chipandco.com)
- Epcot World Showcase Best Kept Secrets – Italy (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Jess (see all)
- Visiting Walt Disney World Solo - January 14, 2015
- The Disney Royal Treatment – A Look at Port Orleans Riverside - September 18, 2013
- What to Pack in your Carry On Bag - August 5, 2013