For one week only, from March 18-24, you’ll be able to search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters at Epcot and at Disney California Adventure park and then record your discoveries on specially themed Eggs-perience park maps.
And at Disney California Adventure park, you can purchase the map at Elias & Co., Oswald’s, Radiator Springs Curios, Tower Hotel Gifts and Treasures in Paradise.
Each map and set of stickers will cost $4.95, plus tax at select locations. And whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your map to a Port of Entry at Epcot or Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park for a surprise.
Maps will be available while supplies last and no discounts apply. You should also know that separate admission is required to enter Disney Theme Parks and the experience is subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Changes Coming to Disney Parks for Unaccompanied Park Entry (chipandco.com)
- New Hidden Mickey Disney Pins In 2013 At Disney Parks (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Donald Glover Cast As Young Lando Calrissian In Upcoming Han Solo Star Wars Stand-Alone Film - October 22, 2016
- Look inside the all new Planet Hollywood Observatory at Disney Springs - October 20, 2016
- Service Dog Getting His Caricature Drawn At Disneyland - October 19, 2016