For one week only, from March 18-24, you’ll be able to search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters at Epcot and at Disney California Adventure park and then record your discoveries on specially themed Eggs-perience park maps.
And at Disney California Adventure park, you can purchase the map at Elias & Co., Oswald’s, Radiator Springs Curios, Tower Hotel Gifts and Treasures in Paradise.
Each map and set of stickers will cost $4.95, plus tax at select locations. And whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your map to a Port of Entry at Epcot or Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure park for a surprise.
Maps will be available while supplies last and no discounts apply. You should also know that separate admission is required to enter Disney Theme Parks and the experience is subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Changes Coming to Disney Parks for Unaccompanied Park Entry (chipandco.com)
- New Hidden Mickey Disney Pins In 2013 At Disney Parks (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney Finds – Mickey & Minnie Shower Heads - March 4, 2015
- Perfect For Spring! NEW Wonder Forge Games! - March 4, 2015
- Sarah Michelle Gellar To Star in Season 2 Of “Star Wars Rebels” - March 4, 2015