Cast members use these specially designed pins for trading with guests. There will be two different series of pins released in 2013: a series “A” (which is available now) and series “B” (which will be released closer to summertime).
Many of the Disney pin sets will be unique to Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. You can identify a Hidden Mickey pin by the small Mickey Mouse icon on the front and the stamp on the back. Pins released this year are sometimes continuation of sets for previous years, such as the Disney Villains parking lot signs from Magic Kingdom Park, The Duffy the Disney Bear and cast member costumes pins.
Other pins coming out this year include the Wilderness Explorer badges inspired by the Redwood Creek Challenge Trail at Disney California Adventure park, and the Friendship Boats from World Showcase Lagoon at Epcot.
The new Disney pins will be on cast members throughout the year so keep a look out for them!
Whether Tara is helping people make a memory with a trip to Disney (or anywhere else for that matter) or she is helping to write all the news and gossip to keep you in the know! She also has a brand new facebook page for even more tidbits on Disney and travel, so visit her at Magical Memories and the Mouse.
- Disney DIY – Disney Pin Display Case (chipandco.com)
- Dapper Dans Perform Boy Band Hits at Disney Parks for ‘Limited Time Magic’ (chipandco.com)
Latest posts by Chip and Co Guest Blogger (see all)
- The Mystery of the “Teddy Bear Lady” at the Grand Floridian Resort - December 30, 2014
- Saving Money on Your Disney Vacation…Using Gift Cards! - September 13, 2014
- 5 Easy Tips to Help You Start Planning a Magical Walt Disney World Vacation - September 12, 2014