It appears that Epcot’s last remaining Segway tour, ‘Around the World at Epcot,’ has now been discontinued. According to Disney fans, Disney forums and message boards, Disney has been contacting those with reservations to cancel, and no new bookings are being taken.
Have you tried this tour? What did you think? Let us know in the comment box below.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Top 10 Things Disney Rookies Must Do’s (chipandco.com)
- The Land of Oz Garden Magically Appears at Epcot (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Disney Free Dining is coming? - April 20, 2015
- Could a Fourth Fastpass Option be on it’s Way to Disney World - April 4, 2015
- Magicbands Might be Used as a Parking Permit for Disney Resort Guests - March 21, 2015