Here there guys and gals Anonymouse here.
I have been looking high and low for some gossip today and not only have I found a tidbit of fun rumors but it is a good laugh as well. Picture this: our good friend
Chimp Chip riding around on a Segway in Epcot. See…a good laugh! Well, you may get to see vision for real as rumor has it there is a new Segway tour coming to Disney World, and more specifically to Epcot.
The “Keep Moving Forward: See the World, Share the Dream Segway Tour” is scheduled to begin on September 17th and will follow Walt Disney’s vision for a better tomorrow and what has become of that vision, including The Florida Project and Epcot. The tour will last three hours and includes breakfast at Sunshine Seasons, a tour of the World Showcase, and en exclusive Disney pin. Oh, and thankfully for Chip it also includes a Segway training lesson.
The tour will cost $99 (plus tax) for guests age 16 and older. A parent or guardian must sign a waiver for participants age 16-17. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members will receive a 15% discount.
What you think are they good ideas or bad? Let me know in the comment box below.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Is Cars Land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios? (chipandco.com)
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- You May Soon be Able to Meet Olaf at Disney World - March 3, 2015
- A Jungle Cruise Themed Restaurant Could be Opening in Adventureland - February 28, 2015
- Dates for the 2015 Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - February 25, 2015