Here there guys and gals Anonymouse here.
I have been looking high and low for some gossip today and not only have I found a tidbit of fun rumors but it is a good laugh as well. Picture this: our good friend
Chimp Chip riding around on a Segway in Epcot. See…a good laugh! Well, you may get to see vision for real as rumor has it there is a new Segway tour coming to Disney World, and more specifically to Epcot.
The “Keep Moving Forward: See the World, Share the Dream Segway Tour” is scheduled to begin on September 17th and will follow Walt Disney’s vision for a better tomorrow and what has become of that vision, including The Florida Project and Epcot. The tour will last three hours and includes breakfast at Sunshine Seasons, a tour of the World Showcase, and en exclusive Disney pin. Oh, and thankfully for Chip it also includes a Segway training lesson.
The tour will cost $99 (plus tax) for guests age 16 and older. A parent or guardian must sign a waiver for participants age 16-17. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members will receive a 15% discount.
What you think are they good ideas or bad? Let me know in the comment box below.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Disney Food Blog Mini-Guide to the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – Is Cars Land coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios? (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and even our Tee Public Store!
Some of what she’ll report is confirmed, some is based on information from the rumor mill, and some, frankly, she just read on the bathroom wall in Fantasyland.
So take it with a grain of salt and have fun!
Latest posts by Anonymouse (see all)
- Is a Haunted Mansion Restaurant Coming to the Magic Kingdom in Walt Disney World? - May 1, 2017
- Everyone is Still Anxiously Awaiting Disney’s Free Dining Offer - April 19, 2017
- Is Disney Secretly Working on a Star Wars themed Resort? - April 18, 2017