Top 5 Snacks for Small Children at Walt Disney World
Everybody loves snacks at Walt Disney World, but I don’t think anyone can top the love of snacks like little kids can! There is something special about a salty, sticky, sweet, gooey treat just for them! My daughters eyes light up every time we pass by a popcorn stand at Walt Disney World, like we don’t have popcorn at home! There are so many snacks at Walt Disney World, you really could eat a full meal and never sit down at a restaurant! Here are my (and my daughters) Top 5 Snacks for Small Children at Walt Disney World:
- Popcorn – As soon as you enter Magic Kingdom the aroma of popcorn hits you like a ton of bricks! My daughters absolute favorite snack anywhere is popcorn so Walt Disney World is no different! But popcorn from Magic Kingdom is special, it tastes better and can come in some really cute souvenir containers! I like getting her popcorn as a treat early in the day because she can munch on it for quite some time and it does not make a mess! There is nothing worse than having a cute outfit for pictures and having the first snack of the day stain it!
- Goofy’s Glaciers (frozen cokes) – At Goofy’s Candy Co. in the Marketplace they sell a fun drink called Goofy’s Glaciers. It is essentially frozen coke, but comes in a variety of flavors. You can get them in a souvenir cup and get refills throughout your trip for a cheaper price! We visit Downtown Disney quite a bit on our vacations so it is nice to get a discounted treat each time! They are great on a hot summer day for little ones sitting in the stroller! The souvenir cup has a very secure lid and bendy straw and we have never had a problem with spilling!
- Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar – This treat is a staple on any Walt Disney World vacation! This is probably the most iconic Walt Disney World treat! I suggest enjoying one with your family for breakfast, what a fun memory! For my daughters birthday a few years ago we started the day with Mickey ice creams all around and had the best time! Since then it has become a breakfast staple one day each trip!
- Chocolate Covered Marshmallows – These can also be found at Goofy’s Candy Co. The great thing about these little treats are that they come on a Mickey Silly Straw. So once you eat the tasty treat you also have a fun take home too!
- Cupcakes – I don’t think I have ever seen my child’s face light up as much as when she is presented with a Walt Disney World cupcake. And good reason! They are beautiful creations hiding a wonderful cake inside! Not to mention they are overwhelmingly huge, especially for a little girl. And who doesn’t love Mickey sprinkles?! Starring Rolls has the best cupcakes according to Chip so make sure to stop by and check them out!
These are just some of the wonderful snacks to be found at Walt Disney World, but happen to be my little girls favorites! Do your kids have favorite treats at Walt Disney World?
- Fun facts about Christmas at Walt Disney World Resort (chipandco.com)
- 5 Snacks to Pack in a Cooler at Walt Disney World (chipandco.com)