After a long day of encounters with pirates and soaring through the sky with Dumbo and Peter Pan, any Disney guest needs a little boost! Fortunately, the Magic Kingdom offers plenty of delicious eats to help you recharge and we have listed some of the best places to find them! Check out my Top 5 Magic Kingdom Snack Spots!
1. Aloha Isle-Located in Adventureland, this spot is famous with Disney pros. Aloha Isle is home to the Dole Whip, pineapple flavored soft-serve! It’s amazing! My personal favorite is the Dole Whip Float, this tropical tasting soft serve served in pineapple juice! This snack spot also offers other sweet and refreshing snacks too, like a fresh pineapple spear or a Coke or Root Beer Float!
2. Casey’s Corner-This snack spot can be found at the end of Main Street U.S.A. and is a big favorite! You will feel like you’re at an old fashioned baseball game when you visit Casey’s and snack on delicious hot dogs, Cracker Jacks, and yummy corn dog nuggets. For the full Casey’s experience, enjoy your meal on the bleachers in the adjoining room and watch vintage, Disney sports themed cartoons!
3. Sleepy Hollow-This snack spot in Liberty Square offers some unique, but tasty, snacks. For example, at Sleepy Hollow, you can enjoy a Mickey Waffle, Ice Cream Sandwich, soup, iced coffee, and cappuccino! For a different snack selection, be sure to check out Sleepy Hollow!
4. Main Street Bakery-If you’re looking for variety, this is the place! Main Street Bakery has a vast selection of breakfast options, sandwiches, unique desserts, sweets, and a whole lot more! For example, stop in for some bread pudding, bear claws, or coffee!
5. Plaza Ice Cream Parlor-This ice cream parlor is also found on Main Street U.S.A. and is the destination for ice cream fans. This snack spot has a variety of scrumptious flavors; and a delicious, sweet and creamy treat is a sure cure after a long, hot day touring the parks!
Are any of these snack spots your favorites? Where in the Magic Kingdom do you go for a snack? Let us know!
- Snack Options at Magic Kingdom
- Top 10 Irresistable Ice Cream Treats at the Disney Parks
- Dining: Our Favorite Disney Dishes Part 1 (aglassslippervacation.com)