Chances are that if you are like myself and the other writers here at Chip and Co., you are a Disney Addict. We have yet to find a cure, but the symptoms of this condition are rather obvious. Most likely your own friends and family have pointed them out to you or questioned your sanity a time or two. If you missed Part 1 of 2 click here to see the initial symptoms of this addiction.
Here are more ways to know if you’re a Disney Addict…
1. You can navigate the Disney parks better than you can your own hometown.
2. You are known to randomly break into a Disney song without warning.
3. Visits to other theme parks are just disappointing. Sorry Universal
4. The only Spanish you know is “Por Favor Mantenganse Alejado de las Puertas.”
5. You go to the movies to a see a Disney movie…without kids.
6. You listen to a Disney soundtrack on a regular basis.
7. You need another Christmas tree just for your Disney ornaments.
8. All of your past Christmas cards were taken by a PhotoPass photographer.
9. Your backup plan in life is to become a Jungle Cruise Captain.
10. “You know a man with a wooden leg named Smith!”
Have you shown any of these symptoms? If so, you are probably a Disney Addict so be sure to comment below and share with others who share your condition.
Be sure to drop by our Disney Addict group and tell us more about your Disney Addiction…
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Savannah (see all)
- Top 10 Disney World Must Do’s at Epcot - December 5, 2014
- Top 5 Things to Know When Visiting Disney World during the holidays - November 29, 2014
- Top 10 Disney World “Must Do’s” - November 27, 2014