Chances are that if you are like myself and the other writers here at Chip and Co., you are a Disney Addict. We have yet to find a cure, but the symptoms of this condition are rather obvious. Most likely your own friends and family have pointed them out to you or questioned your sanity time or two. Still not sure? Check out my Top 10 Ways to Know If You’re an Disney Addict.
1. You refer to your own meals as quick service or table service meals.
2. You sing the theme to Wishes when watching your town’s 4th of July fireworks display.
3. You ask your family members at least once a day, “where we be right now if we were at Disney?”
4. You get excited when you drive past an airport.
5. You hum the Twilight Zone theme when you board an elevator.
6. You watch the free Disney planning DVD’s just for fun.
7. You find hidden Mickeys everywhere!
8. No one asks you anymore about where you’re going on vacation.
9. You quote lines from Disney films in everyday conversation.
10. You name your pets after Disney characters.
Have you shown any of these symptoms? If so, you are probably an extreme Disney fan so be sure to comment below and share with others who share your condition.
- Best of Walt Disney World – Dining Edition (chipandco.com)
- Collecting Disney World Resort Soap and Shampoo (chipandco.com)