Great news if you are a Tables in Wonderland Member. Your discount at select Walt Disney World restaurants has been increased from 20% to 30%.
The restaurants included in this offer include the following:
- Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Port Orleans – Riverside
- Captain’s Grill at the Yacht Club Resort
- Citricos at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Flying Fish at the Boardwalk Inn
- Jiko At Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Old Key West Resort
- The Grand Floridian Cafe at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Turf Club Bar & Grill at Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- The Wave at the Contemporary Resort
To take advantage of this offer, you must dine when dinner is offered and before 6:30 pm or after 8:30 pm. You have until September 30 to take advantage of this offer.
This discount increase matches the recently announced 30% discount for Annual Passholders and DVC Members. However, there is a difference between the two discounts as the Tables in Wonderland offer includes alcohol.
Let us know if you plan on taking advantage of this discount!
Let’s start planning your next visit to Disney World or another Disney Destination! CLICK HERE or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Immerse Yourself in Culture, Beauty, and Magic of Europe on a Disney Cruise - January 20, 2018
- Launch Over to Magic Kingdom’s Lunching Pad for a Spicy Pepper Pretzel - January 20, 2018
- Rock the Dots with this Minnie Mouse Mousse Cake at Amorette’s in Disney Springs - January 20, 2018