For a limited time, Walt Disney World Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members can take advantage of increased discounts at select Walt Disney World restaurants. From now through September 30 Annual Passholders and DVC Members can enjoy a 30% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverages at select restaurants. The 30% discount is available before 6:30pm and after 8:30pm.
The participating restaurants include:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatright’s Dining Hall at Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Captain’s Grille at Yacht Club Resort
- Citrico’s at Grand Floridian Resort
- Flying Fish at Boardwalk Resort
- Grand Floridian Cafe at Grand Floridian Resort
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Olivia’s Cafe at Old Key West Resort
- The Turf Club & Bar at Saratoga Springs Resort
- The Wave at Contemporary Resort
Guests will need to show a photo ID card along with a current Annual Passholder Card or Disney Vacation Members Club card.
Interested in planning a Disney vacation? Fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at firstname.lastname@example.org or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Natalie Connell (see all)
- Star Wars Day at Sea Returns to the Disney Fantasy - January 11, 2018
- Cast Members Placed Their Mark on the New Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center Expansion - January 10, 2018
- New French Dip Sandwich Available for Limited Time at Earl of Sandwich - January 9, 2018