According to WDW Magic Disney has renamed the Taste of Africa Event held in the past in the Animal Kingdom to Animal Kingdom’s Sundowner Celebration.
Taking place from June 3 to June 30 2012, you will be able to find special events throughout most areas of the park. The special offerings will begin after the afternoon parade, running through to park close.
Here are some more details from WDW Magic:
Royal Anandapur Tea Company will offer specialty food and beverages, tea brewing and cooking demonstrations, and a cultural dance and street party.
will have two bands – “The Island Groove” steel drum group, and “Viva Gala Street Band”. Game activities will be held near to the Flamingos.
Harambe Village will offer specialized works of art, food demonstrations, a Wine Walk and Juice tasting, and a street party with the Tam Tam Drummers and Burudika Band.
If you are at the Animal Kingdom please send us some pictures at email@example.com. We would love to share them with all of the C&C Fans. If you have your own business or website we would be glad to plug it for you in exchange for some pics!
- News! Animal Kingdom’s Sundowner Celebration Will Include Food Demos and Tastings (disneyfoodblog.com)
- Royal Anandapur Tea Company Take Two (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Please note we sometimes get commissions for purchases made through links in our posts.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- ‘Disney Descendants 3’ is officially coming to the Disney Channel! - February 16, 2018
- Review: Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace just next door to Disney Springs - February 12, 2018
- Reach for the sky! – New Deadpool 2 trailer features Cable - February 7, 2018