I think Downtown Disney just keeps getting better. The House of Blues has recently opened their new Smokehouse. It’s a quick-service window where you can grab some yummy food on the go and continue your shopping.
The menu is simple:
- Smoked beef brisket sandwich
- Pulled pork or chicken sandwich
- Smoked turkey leg
- St. Louis half-rack of ribs
- All-beef hot dog.
If you want to grab a seat you can, just outside of Crossroads at House of Blues. There is also outdoor cocktail bar, you can order from the bar and Smokehouse. If you go at night servers will wait on you.
The Smokehouse opens at 11:30 a.m. daily and closes around 10 p.m. Prices range from $6.99 to $12.99
F.Y.I. It is not on the Dining Plan
Keep an eye on Disney Parks Blog for updates.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Latest posts by Sunshine (see all)
- The “American Idol Experience” to Close Sooner Than Anticipated - August 20, 2014
- Star Wars to Release Unaltered Cut of Star Wars Trilogy on Blu-Ray - August 19, 2014
- PANDORA Jewelry and Disney Announce New Partnership - August 19, 2014