I think Downtown Disney just keeps getting better. The House of Blues has recently opened their new Smokehouse. It’s a quick-service window where you can grab some yummy food on the go and continue your shopping.
The menu is simple:
- Smoked beef brisket sandwich
- Pulled pork or chicken sandwich
- Smoked turkey leg
- St. Louis half-rack of ribs
- All-beef hot dog.
If you want to grab a seat you can, just outside of Crossroads at House of Blues. There is also outdoor cocktail bar, you can order from the bar and Smokehouse. If you go at night servers will wait on you.
The Smokehouse opens at 11:30 a.m. daily and closes around 10 p.m. Prices range from $6.99 to $12.99
F.Y.I. It is not on the Dining Plan
Keep an eye on Disney Parks Blog for updates.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- 2 Deals that will make your Holiday Vacation a little more affordable - October 25, 2014
- The Sorcerer’s Hat Will No Longer be at Hollywood Studios - October 24, 2014
- The ‘Frozen’ Fun will Continue at Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post at Hollywood Studios - October 22, 2014
Are you a Disney Addict? Stand up and be counted! Join our Facebook Group - You Might Be a Disney Addict or #ymbada for short. Share your love of Disney with other like minded individuals. If you have questions be sure to stop by our Disney Addict Website. Here you can ask Disney World, Disneyland or any other travel related question. There is no question too big or too small!