I think Downtown Disney just keeps getting better. The House of Blues has recently opened their new Smokehouse. It’s a quick-service window where you can grab some yummy food on the go and continue your shopping.
The menu is simple:
- Smoked beef brisket sandwich
- Pulled pork or chicken sandwich
- Smoked turkey leg
- St. Louis half-rack of ribs
- All-beef hot dog.
If you want to grab a seat you can, just outside of Crossroads at House of Blues. There is also outdoor cocktail bar, you can order from the bar and Smokehouse. If you go at night servers will wait on you.
The Smokehouse opens at 11:30 a.m. daily and closes around 10 p.m. Prices range from $6.99 to $12.99
F.Y.I. It is not on the Dining Plan
Keep an eye on Disney Parks Blog for updates.
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Maria (see all)
- Food Network Magazine Wants to Send you to Disney World - March 30, 2015
- Disney’s Magical Express Contractor to Layoff 204 Employees - March 29, 2015
- SMS Audio and Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Join Forces - March 29, 2015