Crossroads House of Blues is a distinct, unique dining experience in Downtown Disney. You’ll be swept away by the nightly entertainment-featuring mainly blues music. If you choose to visit on Friday or Saturday nights, you’ll be treated to some of the local blues bands that Florida has to offer. An extra treat! With so much to offer as far as entertainment, food, and concerts, the House of Blues can be a fun way to enjoy your Disney vacation. Some things to remember when dining at House of Blues:
- The weekend entertainment starts late-around 10:30. So, this might be a better option for an adult evening out.
- Sundays, they offer Sunday Gospel Brunch. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy some Gospel music, and at 10:30 and 1:00, there’s a joyful celebration you can enjoy with your family.
- The Sunday brunch is buffet style. However, lunch and dinner are times when you will order off the menu.
- If you’re looking for earlier, live entertainment, you can hang out on their patio bar and enjoy some sounds and some drinks.
- Check the House of Blues website, but you can often get tickets for concerts at the House of Blues Music Hall. This could be a fun addition to your Disney vacation, or to a non park day while traveling.
House of Blues accepts the Disney Dining Plan. It will count as a table service credit for each member of your party, and you can see their full menu HERE. Keep in mind they are only open for lunch and dinner, and reservations are a great idea.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Disney/Pixar Release Schedule for next 4 years - October 8, 2015
- Tickets On Sale for Latin Baseball Event at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex at Disney - October 6, 2015
- Don’t miss these special amenities for Chase Card Members at the Food & Wine Festival - October 4, 2015