From now until February 15th, there are some super cute Princess apps available at the iTunes store for only $1.99. I am so excited to share my review of three of these apps with you today.
Princess Sticker Dress Up is a “two for one” app. Here is what I LOVE about this app:
- You can use stickers to dress up your favorite princess. But the cool thing is, the dresses are interchangeable. So, if you want, Belle can wear a Cinderella dress, etc.
- There are tons of fun accessories to choose from-shoes, purses, tiaras, necklaces. You can really customize your princess to maker her your own.
- Each princess dress up also reads your little princess a story. So, you not only get to dress up your princesses, but your little one can have a story read to her as well.
- Save and email your creations to family members-super cute!
- My favorite thing about this app is that you can insert a picture of your little princess’s face and she can look like her favorites!
Cinderella Story Book is another one of Disney’s awesome storybook apps. I LOVE this one because:
- My daughter can read it herself or have it read to her.
- The graphics are charming and enchanting and look great on both the iPad and iPhone.
- There is a fun “sing along”-which is an added bonus when you have a princess who loves to sing with her favorite characters!
- Your child can get creative and paint three fun scenes from Cinderella and you can share these via email or save to your camera on your device.
Princess and the Frog Story Book app is a fun way to add some Tiana magic to your princess this Valentine’s Day. What do I LOVE about this one?
- As it is reading to your child, the words are highlighted so she can follow along.
- The pictures are animated, sort of like watching a movie, making it fun to watch while you read.
- Choose from several different scenes to paint and share with others.
- As an added bonus, there are two games-Facilier’s Fortune and Firefly Chase-to choose from.
- 5 different puzzles will keep your princess entertained as well.
I think that downloading these apps is a sweet way to show your little princess some love this Valentine’s day! And, with all the great options and features on each of these, $1.99 makes it easy to entertain your princess! My favorite thing about all three apps is that there is more to them than meets the eye-painting, puzzles, and more!
Carrie writes here on Chip and Co where she loves sharing her FAVORITE Disney planning tips and tricks. You can also find her on My Favorite Finds-with crafts, recipes, and more Disney advice!
- Valentine’s Sale on 5 Disney Princess Apps! (chipandco.com)
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
DISCLOSURE: I may be an affiliate for products that I recommend on our website. If you purchase those items through my links I will sometimes earn a commission. You will not pay more when buying a product through my link. In fact, I oftentimes am able to negotiate a lower rate (or bonuses) not available elsewhere. Plus, when you order through my link, it helps me to pay for my website, and continue to offer you lots of free stuff. Thank you, in advance for your support!
Latest posts by Carrie (see all)
- Disney Lingo – Do You Speak It? - January 15, 2015
- Around the Universe-Exciting New Happenings at Universal Orlando Resort - July 16, 2014
- 10 Reasons to Sail Disney Cruise Line on October 16th - July 15, 2014