Disney Publishing Worldwide is celebrating Valentine’s Day this year with its Disney Princesses! Now through Friday, February 15, select Princess apps for iOS are on sale for $1.99. The apps include the following:
- Princess Dress-Up: My Sticker Book for $1.99 (orig. $4.99)
Readers help their favorite Disney Princesses prepare for magical moments in this dress-up sticker book. Updated version includes interactive camera feature, plus new outfits, shoes, stories, and Princess Tiana.
- Cinderella: Storybook Deluxe for $1.99 (orig. $4.99)
Disney’s Cinderella has enchanted generations with its spellbinding story, charming music, and endearing characters that live in your heart forever. This app includes a full retelling of the film with fresh illustrations, engaging narration, music and sound effects, as well as whimsical interactivity on every page.
- Beauty and the Beast: Storybook Deluxe for $1.99 (orig. $4.99)
In this unforgettable story of love and adventure in a magical new format, Belle finds herself in a castle with talking furniture, an enchanted rose and a grumpy beast. Despite an awkward beginning, Belle and the Beast gradually become friends, and Belle learns not to judge a book by its cover.
- The Princess and the Frog Read-Along for $1.99 (orig. $4.99)
This fully interactive app includes games, movie clips, coloring pages, and music to sing along! You can even record your own voice reading the story. Tiana, a beautiful Louisiana girl who dreams of owning her own restaurant and Naveen, a spoiled, jazz-loving prince who doesn’t know the meaning of hard work, have nothing in common – until they are magically transformed into frogs.
- Princess Royal Party for $1.99 (orig. $4.99)
Welcome to the Magical and Enchanting world of Disney’s Royal Party, just in time for Rapunzel’s own celebration! Disney’s Royal Party includes many fun activities and crafts for hours of fun with your favorite Disney Princesses.
Stay tuned to Chip & Co. for reviews on these Disney Princess Apps from Carrie and Terri!
- Valentine’s Day Ideas from Disney’s Spoonful.com (chipandco.com)
- Walt Disney World Resort Turns Up the Romance During “True Love” Week All Part of Limited Time Magic (chipandco.com)
Let my friends at World of Magic Travel help you plan your next Magical Disney Vacation. Their services are 100% free with no cost to you. Who wouldn't want someone to do all the tedious trip planning and reservations for them? Just use the box in the top right of the page (or click here), and one of our Travel Magicians will be in touch with shortly. Remember everyone deserves a little magic when booking their vacation, and World of Magic Travel is here to help.
Latest posts by Terri (see all)
- Disney Quick Tips – Don’t Force Your Kids to Keep Going - September 19, 2013
- Making ADRs… From 1 Day to 180 Days (+10) in Advance - July 24, 2013
- Demonstrations at Crystal Arts in the Magic Kingdom - June 7, 2013