Turtle Talk with Crush is a wonderfully entertaining show starring none other than Finding Nemo’s wise old sea turtle! This show is personalized for the audience and you will hear Crush referring to different kids in the audience. As you exit the Seas with Nemo and Friends, Turtle Talk with Crush is just a few steps away. The fun thing about Turtle Talk with Crush is that each show is different.
- Take a seat close to the front so you can directly interact with Crush.
- Prior to entering the theater, there are lots of fun undersea activities to enjoy while waiting for the show to start.
- The wait times here are generally not long since as one show ends another begins.
- Runtime is usually around 10 minutes.
For a unique experience that everyone in your family will enjoy, visit Turtle Talk with Crush. There are a lot of Finding Nemo fans out there, and they’ll love talking to their favorite turtle up close and personal!
Quick Tip: Visit Turtle Talk with Crush, and then explore the other undersea exhibits inside The Seas with Nemo and Friends.
Overall, we give this attraction an “A”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Mickey Mouse vs. Maleficent in this 8-bit version of Fantasmic - December 21, 2014
- Hong Kong Disneyland – Paint the Night Parade - December 20, 2014
- Video – Star Wars Holiday Collection - December 19, 2014