Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort is just a boat ride away from the Magic Kingdom and will make you feel like you have entered a rustic lodge in the Pacific Northwest. There are National Park touches and a cozy log cabin feel to the entire resort. Here is where you will find the restaurant, Roaring Fork.
Roaring Fork is the option at Wilderness Lodge where you can use a quick service dining credit. It is located close to the pool, and just off the main lobby. It makes a convenient stop when heading to the parks, or home from a long day of touring. You can find their full menu HERE.
- This counts as one Quick Service Dining Credit per member of your party if you dine here with the Disney Dining Plan.
- At Roaring Fork, you will be able to fill your Disney mug that you either purchased or received as part of a dining plan.
- Roaring Fork serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner selections at various times of the day. You can also grab a quick snack or meal from their grab and go coolers.
When looking for a simple meal, that is quick and tasty, you’ll find that at Roaring Fork. Overall, we give this Disney dining location an “A”.
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Just in Time for Summer: The Belle Beauty Collection - July 3, 2015
- Disney Finds – Hand Painted Disney Shoes - July 3, 2015
- Disney Finds – Disney Parks Board Games - July 2, 2015