Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort is just a boat ride away from the Magic Kingdom and will make you feel like you have entered a rustic lodge in the Pacific Northwest. There are National Park touches and a cozy log cabin feel to the entire resort. Here is where you will find the restaurant, Roaring Fork.
Roaring Fork is the option at Wilderness Lodge where you can use a quick service dining credit. It is located close to the pool, and just off the main lobby. It makes a convenient stop when heading to the parks, or home from a long day of touring. You can find their full menu HERE.
- This counts as one Quick Service Dining Credit per member of your party if you dine here with the Disney Dining Plan.
- At Roaring Fork, you will be able to fill your Disney mug that you either purchased or received as part of a dining plan.
- Roaring Fork serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner selections at various times of the day. You can also grab a quick snack or meal from their grab and go coolers.
When looking for a simple meal, that is quick and tasty, you’ll find that at Roaring Fork. Overall, we give this Disney dining location an “A”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip Confer (see all)
- Don’t miss these special amenities for Chase Card Members at the Food & Wine Festival - October 4, 2015
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival Checklist Shirt - October 4, 2015
- Disney’s Playmation is now available! - October 4, 2015