Main Street Electrical Parade
Disney’s Main Street Electrical Parade is a FABULOUS show of light and sound-the perfect way to end your day at the Magic Kingdom. The “stars” come out at night in this parade-Snow White’s dress is lit up, Cinderella and her Prince Charming come riding along in a gorgeously lit carriage, and all your favorite Disney characters are seen in a different “light”. The lights go down in the Magic Kingdom, Tinkerbell starts the parade by sprinkling pixie dust and magical wishes as the parade takes off from Main Street USA.
- This parade is very popular, and is often either right before or right after Wishes. During some parts of the year, MSEP runs twice-once at 9 PM and again at 11 PM.
- Find a great viewing spot in Frontierland, right across from the Liberty Square. Another great place to watch the parade is from the bridge at Splash Mountain.
- The Magic Kingdom gets very dark along the parade route, so it’s a good idea to have some fun lights to play with for the kids. Also, staying in your spot is helpful and safe for everyone.
- This is a great parade to grab a Disney light up toy that spins-kids love these, and they really add some fun and whimsy to the parade.
The Main Street Electrical Parade is nothing short of spectacular and amazing. It’ll give you chills!
Overall, we give this Disney night time entertainment option an “A+”.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co. Be sure to sign up for our Daily Newsletter where we deliver the best in Disney News & Planning Tips to your inbox! You can find us all over the internet at Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, Tumblr, and even our Tee Public Store!
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney partners with Jamberry to offer new Disney Designs - February 9, 2016
- Peyton Manning visited Disneyland to celebrate his Super Bowl win - February 8, 2016
- Google Street View is coming to the Magic Kingdom - February 8, 2016